Bike under 2000$?

NightRider

Anybody have a bike...or know someone who is selling a bike for 2,000 or less? Obviously for that price i'm not expecting an 07 or 08. Basically mid 80's to late 90's. But open to anything. One requirement 600 cc or higher.

What do you have?

You can pm me here or give me a call at 740-974-9782.

Thanks.

Shawn

Don't low side that scooter. :lol:

Here's one priced low enough for you to be able to afford extras. Pictures make it look pretty good for the price.

1985 Suzuki GS700 $800

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/2269094768.html

3kc3me3o85O25Q25W1b3g427aa5fbdb49123d.jpg

Edited by buildit

2000 Honda CBR600F4

10,600 miles

D&D Exhaust

Integrated Tail-Light

Aftermarket Front Signals

Oil Change done last fall.

Price: $2,500obo

2000CBR600F4.jpg

Is it salvaged titled? I am amazed you have not sold that heading into nicer weather? If I had the extra cash I would buy it for the fiance and keep it till she learns to ride better.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/2268404705.html

2001 Honda RC51/RVT, Race Bike! - $1900 (Wickliffe)

Date: 2011-03-16, 10:39AM EDT

Reply to: sale-kbajf-2268404705@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

2001 Honda RC51 sportbike. Please Read!! This is a race bike, Im home today and cutting off all the safety wire and putting back on the stock plastic.

This was my race bike, it is a Fuel Injected 1000cc, V-twin motorcycle. The colors are red gray and black. Very nice bike, I do not have the title

I have never needed one. I decided to join a different class, and this bike just sat in the garage all last year. It has 5900 orig miles. Never down at the track.

I have another bike and need the cash for upgrades this season. First $1900 cash FIRM. FIRM.FIRM. The plastic is in great shape, new chain and rear tire.

NO I will not ship this bike to Africa! NO I dont need help Selling the bike! NO NO NO. And price is FIRM.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2268404705

Not bad, as long as you don't mind having a what looks like a stolen bike and only being able to ride it on the track.

Is it salvaged titled? I am amazed you have not sold that heading into nicer weather? If I had the extra cash I would buy it for the fiance and keep it till she learns to ride better.

^ I am wondering the same thing. CBRs really hold their value well and I have been looking for one. Heck if this is legit I might pick it up.

^ I am wondering the same thing. CBRs really hold their value well and I have been looking for one. Heck if this is legit I might pick it up.

it is legit, but im unsure of the title status. CBR's do hold value great but its an 11 year old carb'd bike so the price seems pretty right to me

2000 Honda CBR600F4

10,600 miles

D&D Exhaust

Integrated Tail-Light

Aftermarket Front Signals

Oil Change done last fall.

Price: $2,500obo

2000CBR600F4.jpg

Definitely interested in this. If someone could give me the guy's contact info that would be great.

Thanks Tyler.