range trip

speedytriple

So I made it out to the outdoor range today. Took my ten year old with me with his .22 I got my .17 out for the first time. Let me say that the 17 is a laser. Was way to much fun shooting the 17 at anything from fruit to water bottles. Bowling pins were killed as well as golf balls. Even some clay pigeon pieces at100 yrds didn't stand a chance. The kid said he likes shooting at stuff more then just paper.

Kawi he has shot the mini. The local (40) miles away range does not allow tanerite. Shot some rootbeer bottles that I shook up. That was fun. Need someones farm to shoot on so I don't have to pay out the rear to go shoot. I am still looking at acreage in kimbolton to buy to have some land of my own.

Kawi he has shot the mini. The local (40) miles away range does not allow tanerite. Shot some rootbeer bottles that I shook up. That was fun. Need someones farm to shoot on so I don't have to pay out the rear to go shoot. I am still looking at acreage in kimbolton to buy to have some land of my own.

I told ya let me know when you wanna shoot. The only thing is you can't shoot glass and stuff like that at the club. Only paper :(

I am thinking about getting a .22 pistol speed shoot lined up this year (maybe $10 entry) winner take all and i would also like to get a 17HMR shoot going as well. Maybe a PIG type format where you have to call your shot? I have some property that i hunt and have free range of off Blacklick Eastern road out East. If you guys have some interest in this let me know and we can start to plan. Also wouldnt be appose to getting the big dogs out too like the 30-06 and the Ar's.