Ohio Riders - Celebrating 41 Years.

chevysoldier

Odd.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=2656 - 01-30-2007, 03:16 PM

And.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=2647 - 01-28-2007, 08:04 AM

They came up with the correct dates in the search too. Not sure why you saw it that way.

Weird.

RIP Proup pops, aka Jeff. I miss his goofy ass! :(

Before my time here.

RIP Proup pops, aka Jeff. I miss his goofy ass! :(

I was thinking the same thing.

Last time I saw him, he'd sold the house and got that apartment. He wasn't getting around so well, and Justin and Rachel were on vacation. So Carie and I took him lunch, hung out, and watched the GP race with him. Justin said shortly before he passed, he actually talked about that and how much he liked it. Made me cry. :(

I was thinking the same thing.

Last time I saw him, he'd sold the house and got that apartment. He wasn't getting around so well, and Justin and Rachel were on vacation. So Carie and I took him lunch, hung out, and watched the GP race with him. Justin said shortly before he passed, he actually talked about that and how much he liked it. Made me cry. :(

Wow. Sorry Ben. Wasn't trying to bring up sad memories. Now I feel bad....

Wow. Sorry Ben. Wasn't trying to bring up sad memories. Now I feel bad....
No need to be sorry for me or most anyone else on here. We were all just lucky to know the guy.
It was amazing how much he appreciated the little things. He was a great great man. So giving and loving. He would help anyone with anything he could. Miss ya buddy!!!
Yup.

Yep, my mistake. 1/1/1970 00:00 GMT is Unixdate 0. ET would be 5 hours before that, which would be 12/31/1969 19:00

Unixdate, for those that don't know but actually care, is the date represented as the number of seconds since the unix epoch of 1/1/1970 00:00. Right now the unixdate is 1301079480

;)