Funny stuff at the last wera race! :D

Dubguy85

i dont think on a 250 that it accelerates fast enough that your moving around on it would slow it down. really this coould probably be done in pe smooth motion.. slide chest down tank while extending legs and rolling on the throttle as your arm lowers...

i dont think on a 250 that it accelerates fast enough that your moving around on it would slow it down. really this coould probably be done in pe smooth motion.. slide chest down tank while extending legs and rolling on the throttle as your arm lowers...

aerodynamics start to really matter around 80mph or so, yes?

so get the 250 into 6th gear, pin the throttle, and immediately get into superman position?

seems like it could possibly add a few MPH to top speed, so that parts probably covered.

Where I foresee the problem is moving back into a normal riding position at ~100mph in time to not miss your braking marker for turn 1.

done perfectly, I think it would shave a tenth of a second or two.

I believe it works, look at the fairing and the frontal area your knees/legs would add. With all the other variations of dangling off the bike these days, I think they need to figure out a way to write a rule against it if they want to prohibit it. I bet things would get ugly if for some reason you needed to swerve.

I wonder if it's ever been wind-tunnel tested by the top level guys. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollie_Free