FS: 2006 TrailBlazer SS

JaSSon

My reason for selling is that I want back into a manual transmission, simple as that. This will make either a great tow vehicle or a sporty family hauler.

2006 AWD Black Trailblazer LT SS. Mileage: 76,404. This is my DD, so mileage will continue to accumulate. Covered by GM Protection Plan until 8/30/2011 or 77,453.

AWD, 4 speed auto, 390HP&TQ, tow rating of 6500Lbs. Enough for your fun car and a trailer.

Asking price is $17,500. Price is pretty firm, as it's already below KBB values. But if you're interested, PM an offer and maybe we can work something out. No trades please.

She's pretty loaded, all options except navigation, rear seat DVD, and Rain sensing wipers.

She DOES have: Leather seats with suede inserts in the front, Bose 6 disk in-dash CD changer with SirusXM, steering wheel controls, Driver info center, Tire pressure monitor system, Automatic climate control, external temp display, independent rear seat climate control & radio/cd controls with headphone jacks, automatic head lights, integrated programmable garage door opened, compass, auto-dimming rear mirror, built in compressor with air line, OnStar.

Features unique to SS:

Unique front and rear bumper covers, unique fog lights, unique rocker panels, unique 20" polished and clear coated rims, unique suspension bushings, beefier sway bars, SS-specific valved Bilstein shocks, self leveling air-ride rear suspension, unique brakes, beefed up 4L65e trans, 4.10 final drive ratio, 2 tone interior (charcoal and tan), some nifty "SS" badges, and of course the big ole 6.0L V8 LS2 engine. Stock rated at 390HP, 390TQ. There are probably more I'm missing.

The truck has been rock solid for me. The only issues I've had were a leaky pinion seal in the front diff and a noisy hub bearing that were both replaced under warranty. Anything else was just me being nit-picky and taking advantage of my warranty.

The truck has been involved in no accidents, but the previous owner did hit a deer. I never even knew until an AutoCheck was run recently. I had the rear doors and rocker panels repainted under warranty due to chipping. Yes, there really is a TSB out on that. The truck is in excellent condition, with less than average wear and tear on the paint, and 0 door dings.

New Yoko avid suv 275-45-20 purchased in 11/2010 from Derek @ NTB. 90+% life remaining. Newer battery, maybe a year old. Also from NTB.

The ONLY mods that are and have ever been performed: IEATSRT8 CAI and a tune by Brian at DTM. I have NEVER had the truck to the track, and I baby it on the street. Really, I drive like grandpa. I would expect a mid 13 second pass. I've only towed 3 times, nothing heaver than a medium U-Haul.

Extras included: hitch receiver and ball (2" I believe), rubber cargo mat.

th_DSC_00161280x856.jpg

th_rims.jpg

th_Side.jpg

th_Side.jpg

th_back.jpg

Edited by JaSSon

Figures! I was looking for one of those, but they were all $23,000 or higher. If you would have posted this last Friday, I would have jumped on it, but Saturday I bought the 300c SRT8. Crap, I knew I should have waited!

Figures! I was looking for one of those, but they were all $23,000 or higher. If you would have posted this last Friday, I would have jumped on it, but Saturday I bought the 300c SRT8. Crap, I knew I should have waited!

You bought the wrong car sillyhead. :p

That one doesn't look like it's AWD...

Lol. How good of a driver do you need you need to be to drive an automatic with AWD in a straight line?

And I'd expect high 13's or better out of my truck.

Bump, I keep reaching for a shifter that isn't there!

Edited by JaSSon

Very fun vehicle to drive on the back roads, good tow vehicle and okay in the snow with stabilitrack/traction control. I have even followed a couple sport bikes from here down on the twisty roads with better than expected results.

The first half of the 2006 they made 2wd & AWD, 2007 & 2008 were all AWD.

I have added 40 H.P. to mine at the wheels over stock and on warm summer nights it runs 14.2 there is no way with the mods you have listed will that SUV run in the 13s. It doesn't matter there are very few vehicles that can tow 6,600 LBS and still run mid 14s. I love having the versatility.

Very fun vehicle to drive on the back roads, good tow vehicle and okay in the snow with stabilitrack/traction control. I have even followed a couple sport bikes from here down on the twisty roads with better than expected results.

The first half of the 2006 they made 2wd & AWD, 2007 & 2008 were all AWD.

I have added 40 H.P. to mine at the wheels over stock and on warm summer nights it runs 14.2 there is no way with the mods you have listed will that SUV run in the 13s. It doesn't matter there are very few vehicles that can tow 6,600 LBS and still run mid 14s. I love having the versatility.

yawn..... I would have time to enjoy a hot pocket before you crossed the finish line:p

Average right now is 14.7mpg, a pretty good split. I drive 95% highway to work, and rural/city driving to the GF's place. Just highway I've seen 18-20mpg cruising at 65.

The included, but not installed e-fans should net another 1-2MPGs, and non-winter blend fuel will add about the same.

New price, $16,000.

Truth, its weird as hell to hear a V8 rumbling behind you. We will have to do a another gokart/mini golf day haha.

What would it take for you to part with those e-fans? :D I'd really like to get rid of that stupid mech. fan on my SS.

You'd have to buy the SS. :D

can i stop by and look at this baby?

Sure can. PM me.

• 2 weeks later...