New plinker

chevysoldier

PT92... right out of the box, the mag was jambed in the well. They never finished milling the mag release so I had to take a dremmel to it. Then, the slide release would get stuck UNDER the magazine follower and would lock the gun up.

Raging Bull... figured there is no way to screw up a wheel gun....wrong...after about 6 shots, the wheel has started to lock up and not revolve. Once I clean it, it goes back to working...

Yeah, they have a lifetime warranty, but who wants to buy a gun only to have to send it in for 6 months...

I am DONE with Taurus.

PT92... right out of the box, the mag was jambed in the well. They never finished milling the mag release so I had to take a dremmel to it. Then, the slide release would get stuck UNDER the magazine follower and would lock the gun up.

Raging Bull... figured there is no way to screw up a wheel gun....wrong...after about 6 shots, the wheel has started to lock up and not revolve. Once I clean it, it goes back to working...

Yeah, they have a lifetime warranty, but who wants to buy a gun only to have to send it in for 6 months...

I am DONE with Taurus.

I've heard that quite often about taurus. I did a little research on this and seems like the biggest complaint is ammo jamming. But that's any .22, they are all picky it seems like. We'll see how this one does.

I've heard that quite often about taurus. I did a little research on this and seems like the biggest complaint is ammo jamming. But that's any .22, they are all picky it seems like. We'll see how this one does.

I have a Ruger that eats any ammo you put through it. And then a sig mosquito I have been using alot lately too.... no problems.

My Ruger digested anything but my buckmark jammed at least once every 10 rounds. Too bad as it was my fastest, most accurate gun. It was the 5.5 target with the contoured wood grips and shrouded sights. As for Chevy ...... shoot it and see how it does. I used to have the original Beretta Bobcat in 25ACP with the tip up barrel and it was a cool little gun. The slide was tight, so my wife really liked being able to pop a round in the chamber to ready it. She had an opportunity to make the apartment super shit himself when he decided to work on our AC as she got out of the shower one morning.

nice little piece.

I have had all makes of guns and ALL guns cause issues sooner or later.

If someone says they have a gun that they absolutely have never had a problem with, they are fibbing to you or they never shoot.

I have a S&W 1911. Had issues after 1000 rounds. Sent it back they replaced the slide, no more issues. runs all day long now with good ammo, but still hates reloads and with dirty powder will foul and jam.

At least 2000 through my police-trade sig 229 without any problems. To be honest, I don't keep guns that malfunction. Too much at stake. Guns that have malfunctioned that I've sold include a Ruger 357 blackhawk, buckmark, bushmaster, sks, ppks, Jennings, 2 hi powers, and a Marlin 22.

I have a 92FS that has over 2500 rounds with NO stopages or malfunctions....EVER

My dad has a 92FS. He loves it. I don't know of any problems he's ever had.

Alright, I just got done shooting about 20 rounds. The first set was ammo that came with it, round tipped. He said the ammo was old. Had one FTF. All loaded with no issues. Then I loaded up some of the Federal hollow points I've got. The first round didn't feed but then after I shot the first, I had no issues after that. Only shot at about 8 feet and fast fired. All were center mass. Not a bad little gun. Need to get more rounds through it to see what I think overall.

Funny gump my buckmark will shoot anything I put in it?

Maybe it's me that doesn't like the thunderbolts. I'll have to shoot some again this week to refresh my memory. Good excuse to shoot..."testing" to refresh the memory.

Maybe it's me that doesn't like the thunderbolts. I'll have to shoot some again this week to refresh my memory. Good excuse to shoot..."testing" to refresh the memory.

What exactly doesnt it like? Some of the MarkIII's got sent out with out of spec parts. I sent mine back 2x before they got the all the right parts replaced. Now it eats anything.

Just something to think about.

Edited by flounder

Just picked up a Taurus .40 today that needs warranty repair. Getting ready to take it to the local gun shop to ship it for me. So am I really looking at 6 months?

I guess it just depends on how backed up they are....I would certainly ask..