Route 586

Tvankirk

1000rrrider i was wondering mile wise. So I'm guessing 150-180ish miles? Oh yeah is this route something I can bring my girl (on the back) on going at a decent clip without feeling like we are going to die?

Doubt its even 150, as far as the girl that all depends on your ability. I take girls with me on it from time to time but thats me.

208 out of Dresden to 93 and 83 is also all win. I think 208 is my new favorite road

All this talk about 208 and I need to get out there and ride it again. I've only been down it once on the bike, but I have been through part of it many times in a cage.

• 1 month later...

Smiles y'all in the hood....drop off and do backroads...586 turn off @ frampton rd north of fallsburg go thru covered bridge hit jug run rd and popout on 541. Tunnel hill take 60 to cr 17. Stay on it and it'd ll come back out on 541 above roscoe...speaking of above roscoe turn off of 17 onto cr 23 ..could be cr33....just look for my black mark......new tire tomorrow. If ya get to 514/520 sing out...