Wishful Thinking on Cleveland CL

Disclaimer

Lame. Now I want to troll him out of spite for being a letdown.

just do it, we all know you aren't busy with anything else...especially riding since im sure your bikes are still in the dining room

hey guys im the dumbass from Cleveland....someone from here sent me a text i think it was 2talltim....i saw this thread and still cant stop laughing...let me clear some things up with u esteemed gents lol....it really hasnt been dropped, i have two bikes, the SV and a Ninja 650....i use the 650 to practice stunts and to annoy ppl on the road, THAT BIKE has been dropped bout 5 times...but the SV is a virgin, if dropped u would see the scratches on the tank paint. About the ad, hahahaha, i laugh at it, i know its all bs , but if it sold at 8500 to some dumb kid with money and absolute no knowledge about bikes, then who is laughing. i dropped it down to 8 or obo....theres too much custom work on that bike to let it go for 4 or 5 grand....so thats my story, lets see what happens...i will keep ya guys informed

and its the same story with V-TWIN...ppl just dont know, and bc u cant post under the ad like u can here in a forum, there is no one telling them it isnt....i know there are many vtwins out there, i loved riding my buddies ducoti, cough like my SV better cough lol....and the thing with 12 pts is for stunts gents...4 points for doin a what the cop said a "two mile wheelie, in and out of traffic"....i shouldnt have even pulled over and just hit the afterburners on him....and another for doing a 12 oclock in a bar parking lot....that was just dumb on my part....other pts are for speeding in my SUV and shit....on another note, i love this site, trying to catch up with everyones talk on here lol

:popcorn:

This should be good. :D

EDIT: Welcome to the site! :lol:

yeah the funny part is...i have already got 2 calls for it...one was a girl who said she never rode before and liked it bc it was black like her hair HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SV1000's can be easily found for under $5k with less miles. Most pople here aren't trying to 'bs some dumb kid.'

I've never heard of a radiator being replaced that wasn't part of a tip over.

rock kicked up while i was behind a semi....so know u have....trust me i was pissed, 600 for a new one, and 150 for the guard i didnt have on there last time...and yes they can be found, but not with all the custom work on this thing, just look at it, thats not a 5k bike and i have been around the block

and its the same story with V-TWIN...ppl just dont know, and bc u cant post under the ad like u can here in a forum, there is no one telling them it isnt....i know there are many vtwins out there, i loved riding my buddies ducoti, cough like my SV better cough lol

you should check your shoe, something smells like shit

but not with all the custom work on this thing, just look at it, thats not a 5k bike and i have been around the block

more BS, you must not be looking because I have seen several in the last 6 months of looking

I woudn't call a bunch of bolt on stuff from eBay 'custom work.' Even so, good luck trying to get $8k.

You're better off selling the aftermarket stuff separately, and putting all the stock stuff back on. You know, all that stuff is isn't all scratched up from the wreck that didn't happen.

and its the same story with V-TWIN...ppl just dont know, and bc u cant post under the ad like u can here in a forum, there is no one telling them it isnt....i know there are many vtwins out there, i loved riding my buddies ducoti, cough like my SV better cough lol....and the thing with 12 pts is for stunts gents...4 points for doin a what the cop said a "two mile wheelie, in and out of traffic"....i shouldnt have even pulled over and just hit the afterburners on him....and another for doing a 12 oclock in a bar parking lot....that was just dumb on my part....other pts are for speeding in my SUV and shit....on another note, i love this site, trying to catch up with everyones talk on here lol

I think I'll give the newbies an opportunity to rip this squid to shreds.

more BS, you must not be looking because I have seen several in the last 6 months of looking

Not to stir the pot, bc i just registered today, but u cant base judgement of my SV to the obvious PoS's u have seen....and i would take my SV over a ducoti any day of the week....just a matter of opinion....im sure ur position would change if u had about one minute of freeway or cross country time with this bike....

:lol: Nice, I think we need the V-Twin owners to chime in on this. I agree with Cheech as well lets see how this thread turns out. Hell its made my day better already.

Squids are full of awesome eh? :D

I woudn't call a bunch of bolt on stuff from eBay 'custom work.' Even so, good luck trying to get $8k.

You're better off selling the aftermarket stuff separately, and putting all the stock stuff back on. You know, all that stuff is isn't all scratched up from the wreck that didn't happen.

yeah the wreck LMAO.....already sold the stock parts i "unbolted" off but thanks for the advice :bow:

like i said to whatever his name is, u cant pass judgement bc u cant come look at it....that ad was for potential buyers, u know ppl whop can come touch it and look at it, and RIDE it....not a third party forum, of obvious guru's of motorcycles, especially the SV...hahahaha

Not to stir the pot, bc i just registered today, but u cant base judgement of my SV to the obvious PoS's u have seen....and i would take my SV over a ducoti any day of the week....just a matter of opinion....im sure ur position would change if u had about one minute of freeway or cross country time with this bike....

:lol:

I can base judgement on it because I have been keeping an SV as #3 on my list. I've ridden an SV but not a Ducati (it helps to spell things right if you want to gain credibility) so I will reserve my judgement buuuuuuuut for the price, I'd take used 848 any day of the week over an SV

Its extremely obvious that all I look at are POS's, especially in a buyers market where I've come across several 07-08 600's for 5k. But they must all be high mileage beat to shit bikes right? Now, I will give you that its not a completely fair comparison since its a 600 vs 1000 but typically I have seen the 600's always priced higher than SV's. But what the hell would I know, I only buy bikes that I can sell and make a profit or come out even on :rolleyes:

yea thats a good idea...im seeing a lot of ppl posting their 'thoughts' on 1000's while their sitting on 600's and 750's....i ride my 650 when im bored...get off ur high horse kid

hahahahahhaahah oh this is fun

Yup I can see you are one of THOSE people. I have an 800 currently, my 600 and 636 were both much much faster so whats your point? CC's aren't everything. I'm confused as to what high horse you speak of. I'm calling your bluff that "youre just playin and aren't as clueless as the craigslist ad suggests" and you are making this easy for me. I could only imagine if the people here that are 10x better than me would do

yea thats a good idea...im seeing a lot of ppl posting their 'thoughts' on 1000's while their sitting on 600's and 750's....i ride my 650 when im bored...get off ur high horse kid

So your saying that someone who has a 600 or 750 has no room to voice an opinion in this thread. Only the ones who have ridden a 1000 correct or am I missing something?

my point is dont comment on the ride if u dont know wtf ur talkin bout....ur sitting there commenting on suzuki's while riding on hondas...ill give credit to comments from ppl who are suzuki's and V-TWINS...the rest of ya, and i can get this is a close community, with such 'hilarious' comments like 'squid', etc....i dont really care what u have to say....u dont see me commenting on ur 800, bc i have never rode a honda, and i dont intend too....like i said before, its a matter of opinion, so stop being so hostile and relax....u kno this coming from the "squid" LOL