Bike nights are here!!! Every Thursday

35RFTW

It's official! We are partnering up with QFM 96, The Pub In Gahanna, and Bud Light to put on one of the best bike nights in central Ohio! Come out and see us every Thursday starting this week @ 207 West Johnstown Rd! Many updates to follow!

• Upvote 1

The Pub and Bud Light.....sounds like a bunch of drunk harley riders who will be on the streets riding home after its over.....

curious why you chose those particular sponsors for a motorcycle event?

really no different than quaker stake and lube, just bud light dosent sponsor it, but you still get the drunks

really no different than quaker stake and lube, just bud light dosent sponsor it, but you still get the drunks

^this

The Pub and Bud Light.....sounds like a bunch of drunk harley riders who will be on the streets riding home after its over.....

curious why you chose those particular sponsors for a motorcycle event?

Actually they chose us. Bud Light is a good sponsor for many things beyond beer. It takes a lot of marketing and money to throw a good bike night, and having Bud Light is a huge bonus. I can assure you there will be no less people drinking that what you get at QSL.

Im between bikes at the moment, but if this new job works out i might be getting one sooner than planned....i might try to cage it out some night and check the place out, i missed the opening...glad to see more options for bike nights besides qsl!

Justin has a hell of a deal on a vs 1400 mang... you should check out what they got down there..

My son and I made it up for my lunch break. The Pub was poppin lots of people and some cuties too. I called in my order luckily because the kitchen was very busy. The food was excellent. Wish I could of stayed longer but a had to jet back to work. Next time I will make more time to meet the folks from Independant. It looked like everyone was having fun.