Mini Moto GP Bike...

fireman_343

Check out my NSF-125RR Mini MotoGP replica race bike.. I went to CRP today and tested out the new motor mods and exhaust as well as a few other things..

I painted the bike myself with rattle cans... it turned out okay, but I will NEVER paint bodywork like that again with spray paint. It was a major pain in the ass... But, it looks good 5' away at 50mph.. so I'm happy! :D

Race season with OMRL starts April 17th... hope to see a few of you there..

DSC07967.jpg

DSC07996.jpg

DSC08002.jpg

DSC08001.jpg

DSC07999.jpg

Oh, I didnt notice that was your number as well lol. Dovi Better step it up this year or i think HRC will drop him. Casey is strong Perdrosa is well hes Perdrosa (I hate him) lol And Simioncelli is running an HRC bike in Grashini (spelling) Colors and Doing well.

Is that just a set of race fairings or did you make those?

I had different bodywork on it last year.. I ended up getting this new set on a trade for some frame slider mounts and motor mounts that I make for these bikes.

The bodywork is from AirTech and is for my bike (Honda NSF-100RR).

This was the upper/lower that I ran last season...

DSC04225.JPG

Edited by fireman_343

Thanks! I seen your post about getting your knee down... If you want to sharpen your bike skills on and off the track.. These mini's are great ways to do that!! They (at least mine dones) act the same as bigger bikes on the track but at much slower speeds. You should look into getting a NSR or NSF!

You are doing the right thing and taking your bike to a track day! That the best place to learn!