Dunlop Qualifier take-offs $50/rear $30/front

redkow97

as of 5/31/11, I only have a single rear tire remaining. $50/offer.

Pick-up or meet-up only, unless you want to email me a shipping label...

THESE ARE TRACK TAKE-OFFS AND ARE ONLY SUITABLE FOR STREET USE.

I am a giant pussy and don't ride all the way to the wear-bar, so if you're caught in the rain on the street, you're still going to be totally fine on these tires. I ride right-hand biased tracks, so (despite flipping the rear), the right sides are slightly more worn. You'll never notice on the street though.

these tires have 85% or more of their tread on the center of the tire, so they're good for several thousand highway miles.

Both rears are 180/55/17 and are in about equal condition: $50 each

The front is in substantially similar shape: $30

(i'll throw in worn knee-pucks with a set of tires if anyone wants the ultimate "street-cred" package deal :D)

Edited by redkow97

i was wondering if u are willing to ship to lima (45801). I know my tires are getting on the low side with tread and going to need some in the near future

I'll be heading into Indianapolis for the 500 and could meet you along 70 maybe.

shipping rubber is only cheap for vendors who do it 50 times a week and have an agreement w/ FedEx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP - still have a Qualifier rear taking up space in my garage. No reasonable offer refused. I'll ship if you don't mind covering the actual cost of shipping.

I will also have a Q2 rear available either 7/16 or 8/1. $50, kind of firm on that one, because I am changing it out early to mount new rubber for Summit Point.

Both are 180/55/17's, so they'll fit pretty much any modern 600.