Pony

vintage rider

for what the stunt thing?

it's more than just a stunt thing. Many brand like Dunlop, Bridgestone, Conti, Yamaha and Victory will be having their rigs set up with displays. Also there will be door prizes, a raffle, amongst other things. You can sign up to test ride one of the new Victory bikes as well.

Not sure what everyone was wanting/expecting. I thought Kane did a great job, free food from tilted kilt, free monster drinks, tire vendors their with posters, stickers, and hats.. Not to mention bringing in Josh Hayes to sign autographs.. Pretty darn good show if you ask me..

What were u guys expecting? Free bikes, Free tires, Free hookers and blow? Geesh..

I wasn't sure what to expect but I thought it was OK. I liked meeting some of the riding clubs and talked for quite a while with the AMA, Mid Ohio and Indy folks. I believe I may even give the little XR's down at Circelville a go the next time I'm down there and the Vintage Japanese club might be a good contact for an old Virago I'd like to get running. I almost enjoyed looking at other people's bikes as much as anything since I can't make it to most of the bike nights elsewhere.

We had a decent time. Met up with some friends from the Cle area. I liked the free swag and food and Monsters. And I test rode a Corey Ness Cross Country, and it was a decent bike.

I'd prefer there not to be a crowd personally.