Which came first the state or the federal government?

crb

Did the federal create the states or the states create the federal?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did the federal create the states or the states create the federal?

• The states created the fedeal government.
    • The federal government created the states.

Just give us the answer, whatever you believe it to be since according to all the posts you removed from this thread, I can't trust any of the liberal media websites to give us an accurate answer to it. They're all just going to report whatever that "liberal Marxist" Obama tells them the answer is.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry JRMMiii I can't view your comments you have been added to my ignore list good day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLR25EJtfE

:lol:

I never understood ignore lists, must be for people with thin skin or closed minds :dunno:

Funny how that works, eh? :)

I've got thick skin but short tolerance for stupidity or ignorance so its easier to ignore the ignorance or stupidity.

politically I disagree with about 90%, if not more, of what our boy Jrmmmmms says but that doesn't necessarily mean its ignorant or stupid. If he made baseless claims lacking facts or reasonable theories then I'd agree with you but he is most always able to support his statements/opinions with information. I may not like it, I may not agree with it but I certainly respect it

To his credit he didn't call me a racist just becausei don't agree with his savior's politics, but he obviously listens to too much msnbc and doesn't look outside the liberal media. I think for myself my brain did not get sucked out of my head just because Obama ran for president. I question everything. I brought facts to the table supreme court precedent his argue duh so Obama missed natural born by a generation so whatever you just can't help some. He is lost drowning in hope and change.

To his credit he didn't call me a racist just becausei don't agree with his savior's politics, but he obviously listens to too much msnbc and doesn't look outside the liberal media. I think for myself my brain did not get sucked out of my head just because Obama ran for president. I question everything. I brought facts to the table supreme court precedent his argue duh so Obama missed natural born by a generation so whatever you just can't help some. He is lost drowning in hope and change.

I didn't read the thread so I don't know what the issue is. I was just stating my point which is more important than anything else to me :lol:

Someone tell him I called him a racist. :stirpot:

I've got thick skin but short tolerance for stupidity or ignorance so its easier to ignore the ignorance or stupidity.

I think there should be an award for ignorance and stupidity that JRMiii can add to his multiple other awards.

Shouldn't a mod or admin ban JRMiii for calling crb a racist.

I think there should be an award for ignorance and stupidity that JRMiii can add to his multiple other awards.

That might be racist, sexist, or some other ist I'm not currently aware of. LOL ;)

Back to the troll topic, trolls are those toys my sisters had as kids with the long fluorescent hair right? If so being a troll might be good for my receding hair line.

Edited by crb

I told someone to tell him I said that. I didn't SAY that. It's hearsay from a third party. ;) I will restrain myself from mentioning all the awards you deserve Punk.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Either way, the entertainment factor is dying. I'm a little disappointed that crb didn't fly off the handle since he took the internet serious enough to put me on ignore (and I assume what may likely soon be some other select few) for expressing my opinions because they were different than his.

Kind of ironic he's a Constitutionalist, but only supports free speech if it parrots his.

I told someone to tell him I said that. I didn't SAY that. It's hearsay from a third party. ;) I will restrain myself from mentioning all the awards you deserve Punk.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Either way, the entertainment factor is dying. I'm a little disappointed that crb didn't fly off the handle since he took the internet serious enough to put me on ignore (and I assume what may likely soon be some other select few) for expressing my opinions because they were different than his.

Kind of ironic he's a Constitutionalist, but only supports free speech if it parrots his.

I have an Obama head I plan on using for your new "award". :D

I don't know what you mean, if what you're saying is ignorant and stupid then why waste time conversing with you.[/quote

Exactly I brought facts to the table he resorts to name caring (troll) because he couldn't argue the facts. Supreme court has decided what natural born is and his messiah doesn't qualify. He has his mind made up and the facts will not get in the way. I don't have patience for Obama bot zombies they will never see the light so I ignored him which is hilarious because he keeps posting here trying to stir me up which won't happen.

My next question to everyone is.

What form of government do we have?

I'm amazed so many schools teach it wrong!