Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

Hey Inya sorry about my tail light flickering. I need to fix it I know it pisses people off when there behind me.

I realized something was up before I mentioned it to ya..no biggie. Once I figured out you weren't trying to get my attention I just ignored it and continued to drink my grape kool aid.

I think it's time for a new bike; you can out ride the one you have, that suspension is holding you back.

If you're offering, I'll take one! :lol:

It's just not in the cards right now. Maybe I can do some of the upgrades that the other people do to the old VF's and make it better, like a F4i shock (modified) and reworked fronts. It would be cheaper than a new bike, but I'd still be riding an old bike.

Bite me. I told John I'd be riding sweep. I can't afford any moving violations.

you no the last bike be the one getting the ticket :) you know what they say, don't have to be the fastest just can't be the slowest

glad ya'll had a good ride! I passed some going in north on 60 as i headed south with two other...i know JC was in the group. I did about 150 today my self...love 79 and if you take 715 you can see there the water resended from the road when it was flooded, not big but interesting to see.

glad ya'll had a good ride! I passed some going in north on 60 as i headed south with two other...i know JC was in the group. I did about 150 today my self...love 79 and if you take 715 you can see there the water resended from the road when it was flooded, not big but interesting to see.

Glad to meet you! Sorry you didn't ride with us but family comes first. :)

lol

Well shit. I didn't get to meet you today chevy but now I know. I was on the black gsxr (not 2up). I was moving slow after lunch, lol. Shouldn't have ate so much. Never really got back into it after. I was worn out from the Ringo ride and then the first half of today. Got to get in shape I guess. I grew up in P-town, not to be confused with pick-town.

Edited by Habi

Well shit. I didn't get to meet you today chevy but now I know. I was on the black gsxr (not 2up). I was moving slow after lunch, lol. Shouldn't have ate so much. Never really got back into it after. I was worn out from the Ringo ride and then the first half of today. Got to get in shape I guess. I grew up in P-town not to be confused with pick-town.

Ah okay. Yeah there were quite a few new faces this ride so I know I wasn't able to get around to everyone. Next time though. :D

I thought that was you we waited a minute case you turned around. Then we saw you come down off of 16 ramp. How is 715 over all