Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

JUst got back from my first ride with the ohio riders.Probably best ride ive had.Plus it really pushed my limits.it was fun meeting all the riders.How do I get a riders sticker though? Do I have to break the land speed record or sumpn.

You ride that thing pretty good. Usually they go 150 in the straights and 35 in the corners but not you, nice riding with you. All by the way those exhaust pipes look like to big cannons sticking out the back

Oh do I wanna drive back out there tonight?
Its all good for uncorked if you wanna meet up. I just have to be in the truck and headed out by 11:30
Dont take two hours for pizza. Me and the ole lady and Jagr and his ole lady will see ya there round 930 940. Pepperoni Pizza calling my name

:eharmony:

Great ride everyone. It was great to see so many new faces as well as some older ones. One small incident but no harm so all was well. 23 bikes is a lot to keep up with but it all worked out.

Thanks for all of you coming out today, hope to ride with everyone of you again soon.

old Indian story that basically a bunch of indians chased a white woman down and instead of getting captured she committed suicide. There is also white woman rock where she jump to her death.

I really wasn't looking for the truth. :)

I have about 26,435 responses to my own question, but I'm not feeling snarky enough right now.

You ride that thing pretty good. Usually they go 150 in the straights and 35 in the corners but not you, nice riding with you. All by the way those exhaust pipes look like to big cannons sticking out the back
Nice ride folks.....as I sit at Roscoe Village- lock 27.....out on the patio this time. I see 3 servers!
Who says its the truth :)

Now we're talkin!!

blazing-white-women.jpg

Very good ride everyone! I had a blast, and even more so after UP gave me a few pointers. I really appreciate it man, thanks for taking the time to do that!

I think it's time for a new bike; you can out ride the one you have, that suspension is holding you back.

JUst got back from my first ride with the ohio riders.Probably best ride ive had.Plus it really pushed my limits.it was fun meeting all the riders.How do I get a riders sticker though? Do I have to break the land speed record or sumpn.

That bike is beautiful makes me almost want another one.

Nice ride folks.....as I sit at Roscoe Village- lock 27.....out on the patio this time. I see 3 servers!

You are too funny and stop rubbing it in. See you in two weeks for the scooter extravaganza.

Great ride everyone. It was great to see so many new faces as well as some older ones. One small incident but no harm so all was well. 23 bikes is a lot to keep up with but it all worked out.

Thanks for all of you coming out today, hope to ride with everyone of you again soon.

Thank you for organizing the ride and I appreciate you changing the route direction to accommodate us northerners even though I was by myself. I did make good time getting to the restaurant without a group.

289 miles for today, I am tired and hungry can't figure out if I should nap or eat. My finger is swollen and stiff but it isn't throbbing so that's a good sign I will be able to do longer rides this summer.

Nice meeting some of the new people and some of the old timers who I hadn't met yet.

Edited by Uncle Punk

The throbbing....lord I forgot how that hurt. Good to hear you're healing up UP.

Busa, I second what UP said. I love the Busa in white and burnt orange. You rode that thing like a champ....just no braking in the corners next time! ;-) Hope to ride with you again soon.