Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

Yes we will be waiting at 79 and 16 and will just filter into place no need to stop for us. Im still getting over my cold and sinus infection and gonna need all the sleep and rest I can get. We did a short ride today at about 50% pace and it took all I had :(

I guess I'll see you guys at the KFC then when we pass. More than likely I'll be somewhere near the mid-back depending on how many people show.

trmn8er and i are meeting up with blue0363636363636 in new philadelphia, getting unpacked, and meeting ya'lls in coshocton or somewhere (probably at the lunch spot). we'll figure it out though based on how early/late we get into new philly. can people PM their numbers and i will keep in touch if we'll be late/early?

trmn8er and i are meeting up with blue0363636363636 in new philadelphia, getting unpacked, and meeting ya'lls in coshocton or somewhere (probably at the lunch spot). we'll figure it out though based on how early/late we get into new philly. can people PM their numbers and i will keep in touch if we'll be late/early?

You have my number right?

As of now no one has said that they will be at 82 & 83 to ride down at 10:00, I will be there just in case but if I end up riding to Coshocton by myself I will be there early. I will get gas, go to see if the group is at the restaurant and if they are not I will back track their route until they pass me going the other way.

I'm gearing up and heading out to 83 in about 40 mins. Looks like I'll be riding alone too. Tod, if it's too cold for me I'll head back home and text ya...and then I'll see ya at 10. As it stands right now it's 55 and way too cold, but I'm going to try a turtleneck and a different pair of gloves..plus hand warmers but they didn't work last time I tried. I'll know before I get to Grafton whether or not it's gonna be a GO.

Wish i could ride wit you guys today, but its my sons last soccer game so i'll be there......however, if my sons wakes up by 8:30 we'll be at the starting spot to see you guys off at the church. Have fun!! :-)

Wish i could ride wit you guys today, but its my sons last soccer game so i'll be there......however, if my sons wakes up by 8:30 we'll be at the starting spot to see you guys off at the church. Have fun!! :-)

We're used to that out of you. :nono:

Enjoy your day anyway! It's going to be a really nice one!

JBot? What's your status?
Illegal immigrant business owner stealing our women and money
I don't recall riding 146 or 79 even though I may have, what are they like?

146 is a get you there road, 79 is a fun road. I'm gonna suggest a small end of route change to John that will avoid construction and get you late comers onto 79. We can all discuss it at lunch.

We're used to that out of you. :nono:

Enjoy your day anyway! It's going to be a really nice one!

Yeah, u know me! Lol! Ill b out later about 2:30 n the area u guysr gonna b but ya'll will b done when I get out there....gonna hit 79, 715, 206 and a lil 541 before heading back home