Christian Sport Bike Assoc May 21st Ride

JCMathis

Thanks for that image U.P., you should have warned me before clicking on the link. I just got back from lunch. That is one nasty wound.

Just a splinter, sorry about your lunch.

I thought there would be more response for riding down to and around the Coshocton area. I am ready to ride if the rain holds off Saturday. New brake fluid, oil change, cleaned and lubed the chain last night, ready to roll.

you guys know the world is ending at some time during your ride, right? just a public service announcement.

i'll post up if i can make this. i'll try my darndest, but we'll see.

So...no need to plan a route home?

Nope. Don't bother making the last payment on your mortgage either.

I'll PM you my cell # and we can plan on meeting at one of the gas stations in Lodi. If anyone else wants to meet up and roll down with me before the black guy leaves at 10, let me know. I'll probably end up topping off at 82 & 83 anyways.

UP, i might be meeting you to head out saturday morning. just to make sure i have it right, is 82 and 83 by columbia airport?

Yep, thats the place. The Circle-K is where I'll be. If there are no other riders who plan to meet me there I can meet you in Lodi at the Pilot about 10:30. Are you riding or trailering?

Yep, thats the place. The Circle-K is where I'll be. If there are no other riders who plan to meet me there I can meet you in Lodi at the Pilot about 10:30. Are you riding or trailering?

brandon (trmn8er) might be coming with me, so I'll find out what he wants to do.

i'll be on the motard, so i'll be slower than ever on the high speed sweepers (I've been keeping it under 85mph cause that's about 6000 in 6th, redline is 8400).

Haven't checked maps/routes or anything like that, how far away is the meeting point? Would it be worth trailering?

I was a fan of when we trailered to Bolivar...call me a pussy but the trip back on the highway always sucked.

I can but I need you to PM his number to me.

I'll send you mine. If you could, just send me a quick msg when you are heading out or if you end up stopping anywhere after... Just in case we miss you. We'll do the same.

So far it's just a white 1125 and a black ZX10.

Haven't checked maps/routes or anything like that, how far away is the meeting point? Would it be worth trailering?

I was a fan of when we trailered to Bolivar...call me a pussy but the trip back on the highway always sucked.

From Mentor to Grafton is 82 miles.

It would probably make more sense to take 71 to Lodi and meet them there. It's about the same distance. Or you can hook up with Tpoppa and follow him to Lodi.

I can but I need you to PM his number to me.

PM sent with my #

Edited by InyaAzz

Trailer over to my shop it's five miles away from the meeting spot we might even be able to put it in the building when we're gone but wouldn't need to because it's not something anyone would see outside. Get here earlier though.

The KTM I am excited to see.

we are discussing parking locations. we're also trying to get craig (blue0363624265344652) to join the ride. he lives in new philadelphia, so after the coshocton portion is over, we can play around in our normal roads if there is time.