Yuengling Eyes Ohio

Mykill

No offence. But imature drinkers drink that shit. Find me one drinker that has actually been drinking for a while and has a taste for beer that likes it. And would pick it in his top 10.

No offence. But imature drinkers drink that shit. Find me one drinker that has actually been drinking for a while and has a taste for beer that likes it. And would pick it in his top 10.

You're just out of high school, I wouldn't talk about immature drinkers son. And I will find you 100 people that have been drinking for longer than you have been alive that will tell you that Yuengling is their favorite beer.

• Upvote 2

I also spent alot of time in europe, and have been drinking for 8 years now, good beers not cheap shit.

But anyway.

If anyone wants good beers should go down to the elevator and try their dark horse its good shit.

I also spent alot of time in europe, and have been drinking for 8 years now, good beers not cheap shit.

But anyway.

If anyone wants good beers should go down to the elevator and try their dark horse its good shit.

That's funny I just got back from Europe and the drinking age isn't 11.

But anyway.

German beer > American beer

... In holland if you can reach the bar you can drink, the drinking age was 16 but i am not exactly small so i could pass, also there is no ID cards until you are 18 and take your drivers license test. Unless you have your school id but noone carries them really. Also, My grandparents own their own pub just outside the horam in england. And im almost 20. Sorry almost 8 years lol, and just because its a german type of beer doesnt mean it is made there and shipped. Its made over here, just like guiness, if you go have a guiness in ireland you wouldnt even know that it was guiness unless they told you because it is so much better than the guiness over here. So many things go into making bear and environmental effects matter, so beer in germany will never be exactly the same as beer made here.

Now for your next line of bullshit that i have to throw out?

I've hD 3 or so and all were skunky or tasted like aluminum.

Says the PBR drinker :rolleyes:

Hahaha, yer funny. I've been drinking beer for 25 years and I love that shitty beer, but you've been to europe, so whateva...:rolleyes:

I do like the Dark Horse also, but hate that yuppie douche fest of a bar.

... In holland if you can reach the bar you can drink, the drinking age was 16 but i am not exactly small so i could pass, also there is no ID cards until you are 18 and take your drivers license test. Unless you have your school id but noone carries them really. Also, My grandparents own their own pub just outside the horam in england. And im almost 20. Sorry almost 8 years lol, and just because its a german type of beer doesnt mean it is made there and shipped. Its made over here, just like guiness, if you go have a guiness in ireland you wouldnt even know that it was guiness unless they told you because it is so much better than the guiness over here. So many things go into making bear and environmental effects matter, so beer in germany will never be exactly the same as beer made here.

I'm assuming he said that due to just getting back from germany.

I drank legally in Europe at age 16, but that was a loooong time ago, so the rulez may have changed.

When I drank beer with alcohol, a pint of draft Bass at the Short North Tavern delivered by the bartender-ette from London with her delicious accent, a game of darts with the boys = life doesn't get any better. :)

I guess i should rephrase my statement about the beer though. Im not saying its shit, alot of people like it but if you actually know beer it is not a top quality beer.

I guess i should rephrase my statement about the beer though. Im not saying its shit, alot of people like it but if you actually know beer it is not a top quality beer.

Son, I actually do know beer. Not saying its the best beer ever (even though their Black & Tan is one of my favorites), what I am saying is that you sound retarded bragging that you have gained so much beer knowledge in your vast 19 years. You're embarrassing yourself.

• Upvote 1

Lol what?

My cousin was going to school in Germany and EVERYONE carries their school id and people do get ID'd - I saw it happen. Same thing in Dublin.

And I didn't know we were having a discussion about how and where beer is made. I did have a Guiness in Dublin about a week ago and it is much better than any Guiness I've ever had here. But that wasn't the point of my post. Go drink some more beers at your grandparents' pub and make some more mustangs cry big man

Edited by CleaveTheGreat
  • Upvote 2

Son, I actually do know beer. Not saying its the best beer ever (even though their Black & Tan is one of my favorites), what I am saying is that you sound retarded bragging that you have gained so much beer knowledge in your vast 19 years. You're embarrassing yourself.

Ive been stating facts... I havent been bragging about vast knowledge. Ive been involved with a bar my whole life... I know there is a whole other level of high quality beers above the level of coors light and bud light and all that crap. Alot of people think it goes natty light - heineken or stella.

But im not gonna turn this into a shit storm. I hate forum drama. So lets end it... id drink ying if it was presented to me over bad beers but it is not the best beer. Nor one of my personal favorites. We are all entitled to our own opinion.

Ive been stating facts... I havent been bragging about vast knowledge. Ive been involved with a bar my whole life... I know there is a whole other level of high quality beers above the level of coors light and bud light and all that crap. Alot of people think it goes natty light - heineken or stella.

Who said that beer quaility goes from Natty to Stella? Where have you stated facts? Everything you have stated has been your opinion.

Personally I think Heineken tastes like skunk piss. Thats not a fact. Thats my opinion.

I will not challenge you at all aspects of life, but I will flap my wings at you.

I will not challenge you at all aspects of life, but I will flap my wings at you.

:p

Heineken is an acquired taste, 50 like it 50 think it tastes like skunk piss lol. Also matters of whether or not its in a bottle or a glass. Try it in a glass :D

Lol what?

But that wasn't the point of my post. Go drink some more beers at your grandparents' pub and make some more mustangs cry big man

I love how i end the conversation by saying its all opinion and you say something else to try and get your last word in.

You win :bow:. Doesnt change my life any.

CleaveTheGreat = 1

Ringo = 0

Lol i dont give a fuck.

I love how i end the conversation by saying its all opinion and you say something else to try and get your last word in.

You win :bow:. Doesnt change my life any.

CleaveTheGreat = 1

Ringo = 0

Lol i dont give a fuck.

Well I'm glad you see how this works - I always win :D

soooo...

Last I "heard" (directly from Yuengling), the reason they are not selling in OH is because of OH's requirement for any beer not brewed in OH to be privy to an import tariff. Most if not all other states, do not charge US breweries this "import" tax. Not selling in Ohio has never been about production volume. It's been all politics.

But I'm sure the info gathered from Twitter is more accurate.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_QMD5cB4bOoRHv9VrkIWqxCC3WsLJKM1o6eMbe955sbimUqPt Called you SON!

It's one of my favorites. It can never replace a good IPA but it always has a place in my fridge. The biggest appeal for the love of Yuengling......nostalgia, and the fact that IT'S NOT SOLD here(low supply-high demand). Living out East it was just another beer at the liquor store, but here it becomes a link to the past. Nothing washes a good cheese steak down better:D.

I'm lucky to get some once or twice a year when I travel so it would be good thing for it to come out this way. There was talk a few years ago about them expanding distribution rights to Ohio but it was stopped somewhere in the process.

I enjoy Yuengling..quite a bit. I know it is not the "best" beer...whatever, idc. Budweiser/Bud Light for some reson gives me massive headaches...like after 2 beers so I don't drink them unless I have to. Yuengling Light Lager is a beer I can drink all night, same with Killian's Irish Red. I also really enjoy Rolling Rock...which honestly is what I drink the most of...and even though Budweiser owns it now, it doesn't affect me like their other products.

Edited by drew95gt

This is hilarious, Ringo, there are no personal attacks here and everything you stated is simply opinion. Stating that a beer is liked by 50% but not by the other 50%, did you do studies, where are they? Did someone else? No, they didn't.

I also am not attacking you, but I think you may wanna cool your jets a tad bro, some people do know more than others and in this case, there are many of us with a lot more knowledge of beer than others.