Yuengling Eyes Ohio

Mykill

I thought the drinking age in Germany was 14, but they have to go to a special underage teen club. And I've not tried Yuengling, I lean toward Euro wheat ales. I seem to remember that Rolling Rock had that type of a following on campus, in days gone by. But it had something to do with a dirt cheap price for a case of bottles in a wooden case...

Post whoring is posting useless posts that have no meaning what so ever. I post on things that are being talked about, i just post on a variety of them. I also start threads. I enjoy talking about bikes and enjoy going on rides. I dont enjoy people that purposly try and get under peoples skin. The fact that your doing that really shows your immaturity.

Post whoring is posting useless posts that have no meaning what so ever. I post on things that are being talked about, i just post on a variety of them. I also start threads. I enjoy talking about bikes and enjoy going on rides. I dont enjoy people that purposly try and get under peoples skin. The fact that your doing that really shows your immaturity.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSV4O0xLcAFLm0uiIKVf1qgP_MeD9Eka4X6kVHr0yORX1PeI6kLtQ&t=1

if i ever buy another fun car - it will be a 03/04 cobra....new stangs are sweet - but those are my favorite...some day when im older

why still upset you cant get your SWEET RIDE bro?

Oh man. I hope they don't. I'll gain another forty pounds in the first month, and get even less done than I already do. I'll have to sell the bikes because I won't be able to ride. "Sorry, just had a beer".

If they bring it, will it take some of the "want watcha can't have" stigma away for any of you? I associate Yuengling with good times, vacation, and road trips. Don't get me wrong, I think its a great beer (just found out about the porter a month ago).

Don't get me wrong, I like the stuff. But like YSR, I'll suck down a case or two while beaching it on the East Coast. I bring a few cases home each time and still have it in the fridge months later. Kudos for expanding business and creating jobs, but my fanboy card may lapse with increased availability. :cheers:

Edit: oh for fuck's sake... I post about beer in a beer thread and have to read every post to see that I'm now off topic.

Edited by C-bus

Don't get me wrong, I like the stuff. But like YSR, I'll suck down a case or two while beaching it on the East Coast. I bring a few cases home each time and still have it in the fridge months later. Kudos for expanding business and creating jobs, but my fanboy card may lapse with increased availability. :cheers:

Edit: oh for fuck's sake... I post about beer in a beer thread and have to read every post to see that I'm now off topic.

You silly silly boy. You expected a topic to not stray off the beaten path on a Friday night during prime drinking hours. I'm glad I didn't have a mouth full of coffe when I read your edit. :)