Ok imprez lets see the knee.

Ringo

He wrecked his bike otw down from cleveland commin to gahana and fucked up his knee. Yesterday it was super fuckin swolen and i wanted to see it today.

well that would be why he hasn't returned my PM about whether or not he needs a spot on my trailer for next weekend. I'm going to guess "no."

...and sucka's be worryin' bout crashin' at the track?

He might still come his bike isnt too bad, he layed it down it didnt flip. Luckily. We werent with him though idk how the wreck was we saw him after.

Prolly shoulda let him post about his own wreck before calling him out like that, maybe he doesnt want it public knowledge. :dunno:

Etiquette would dictate such discretion.

• Upvote 1

Etiquette would dictate such discretion.

OP has about as much etiquette and discretion as a bull in a china shop based on the majority of his posts. Fits his age IMO. Comment is not meant as an attack just an observation of the age group. I was like that once but age is good for some things.

• Upvote 3

OP has about as much etiquette and discretion as a bull in a china shop based on the majority of his posts. Fits his age IMO. Comment is not meant as an attack just an observation of the age group. I was like that once but age is good for some things.

How old is op?

Kinda what I gathered but I will withhold judgement till a later date.

Moderator or admin just delete this thread. Cause i can see drama starting, and im sick of it. I post things that are of interest and start conversations and i get flamed for almost every single one of them.

Nope just realize how this could be taken offensivly and dont want to come off like that. I didnt think about that before i posted, because the wreck was not that bad and wanted to see how prez was doin because he seemed shaken up yesterday.

Sorry