bachlors party help

scottie.harris

ok my soon to be bro-in-laws best man backed out due to finances so they voted me to be best man. hes not abig drinker and they said no strippers... so what the hell should we do? he works, sleeps, eats, and watches movies and thats it. suggestions?

Watch the stars under a rainbow flag, because everyone knows that a bachelor party without booze, woman and some form of gambling isn't a bachelor party, it's called a circle jerk. :)

Baseball game and dinner?

You always have to have a prank of some sort. Or that purely a British tradition. Get him so drunk he passes out, then dump him in the middle of he woods at Alum Creek lake. When he wakes up he should have the clothes on his back, $100 in *Canadian* money and a note that says he'll have to sneak over the border because he doesn't have his passport. A couple of "Canadian Parks Service" signs on nearby trees warning of grizzly bears would be a nice touch.

You always have to have a prank of some sort. Or that purely a British tradition. Get him so drunk he passes out, then dump him in the middle of he woods at Alum Creek lake. When he wakes up he should have the clothes on his back, $100 in *Canadian* money and a note that says he'll have to sneak over the border because he doesn't have his passport. A couple of "Canadian Parks Service" signs on nearby trees warning of grizzly bears would be a nice touch.

:lol:

Golf, poker, 4 wheeling, hunting, BBQ, dirt bikes, cigars.... some of you guys need some creativity.

i would do the 4wheelin but the only place to do that(where all the quads are) is at my parents and thats where the brides partys at. poker however is a great addition.

ok my soon to be bro-in-laws best man backed out due to finances so they voted me to be best man. hes not abig drinker and they said no strippers... so what the hell should we do? he works, sleeps, eats, and watches movies and thats it. suggestions?

Paint ball and a ball game (throw some dinner in there somewhere).

He cannot legally get married until hes had a night of booze, debauchery and nekkid women.

Get him drunk, order strippers and buy long fat vegetables and coke. Have the one stripper fill the hotter stripper with said vegetables. Kick out skanks. Do coke. Blow shit up.

Edited by max power