Good bike shop Vandalia ohio

yammie6

Tike's in covington. About 20 min from you. He did some work on my bike and my dads both of us were satisfied.

Also the guy in North Hampton probably 30 min from you. Never any experience with him but there is a thread about him posted just recently.

I was going to say Reisers but they're in Columbus. I've had a few things done there, mostly small stuff, and they seem reasonably priced and do good work. They have been about for several decades...but thats a long ride.

I'd check with Brandon and the new AFJ shop if they will do carbs

thats a perty decent ride from vandalia as well....

but honestly i got nothin... maybe honda of troy but they would charge an arm and a leg too im sure... if your going to make a decent drive you might as well go with dyno brian to sync your carbs...

but honestly i got nothin... maybe honda of troy but they would charge an arm and a leg too im sure... if your going to make a decent drive you might as well go with dyno brian to sync your carbs...

ah for some reason I thought Vandalia was closer to Middletucky

:lol: middletucky!!! i live no joke 3 miles from middletucky and to hear someone call it that that isnt from the area is freaking great.

but vandalia is by the dayton airport

well I lived in Cinci for 6 years and thats what everyone called it :D

I've only actually been there a handful of times for car meets and racing but shit that had to have been 7 years ago now

Just checking: You mean the Honda Powersports place thats actually IN Troy, right? Not the old Southside (RIP)....

Tikes is a good place to go - Mikes Bikes in North Hampton is a great mech too but overloaded right now, his shop is packed right now. Definitely dont take your yam to Honda Powersports, heard bad things about their cervix dept.

Just checking: You mean the Honda Powersports place thats actually IN Troy, right? Not the old Southside (RIP)....

I think thats what he's talking about...the new one off the highway

We do carb work for $150 and we can do it fast!

Gotta number? Cheapest i found was 200 for everything

Tikes is a good place to go - Mikes Bikes in North Hampton is a great mech too but overloaded right now, his shop is packed right now. Definitely dont take your yam to Honda Powersports, heard bad things about their cervix dept.

Thats what i heard...thanks for the heads up

Yeah Honda powersports in troy, they've changed names so often it's crazy, I can't keep track. But yes RIP to southside..... Great people over there and Dom what I hear it was a pretty jacked up situation.

I remember when Honda of Troy was actually in Troy - right next to the railroad tracks in an old house that was converted into their first bike shop.......ahhhh, those were the days