new from Columbus

Ryan218

Thanks all the welcomes. I went to the cycle shop yesterday and looked at a few different 600's. I like the gsxr alot but after sitting on a r6 im pretty sold on finding an r6 now. Im not that tall and seating postion on the gsxr was really straining my back. R6 had a more up right position and was more comfortable.

Well it was the girl freinds car to make it even better. Jeep was home and safe. Did a tune up on her car for it since i was time for it and some brakes and took it for a drive. Truck pulling a trailer came left of center on 42 and took the trailer down the fender and door. Let me know about the zx6. Thanks.

My pal with the '01 zx6 is almost ready to sell if you're interested ( but it's a carbed bike and per our PM conversation, you'd mentioned injected only )

My bad on the price as he wants $2800 for it but the bike's bone stock and unmolested at 5k miles. He's going to get me pics this week and wants me to look it over really well so it'll be ready to ride for the buyer......I'll PM you once he's definitely ready to let go of it unless you're set on an R6??

My pal with the '01 zx6 is almost ready to sell if you're interested ( but it's a carbed bike and per our PM conversation, you'd mentioned injected only )

My bad on the price as he wants $2800 for it but the bike's bone stock and unmolested at 5k miles. He's going to get me pics this week and wants me to look it over really well so it'll be ready to ride for the buyer......I'll PM you once he's definitely ready to let go of it unless you're set on an R6??

im conforatble on the r6 havnt sat on a zx6 to see how it feels yet. he in piqua as well? if so its only like a little over an hour drive so i can come check it out.

Yes, he's in piqua - mind you, this isn't a ZX6R - it's a ZX6E model, more sport tour than sport if that makes sense - its got softer suspension, risen bars, comfy seat, compartments on either side of the gauge cluster - for a beginner sport ride, its a good transition from a cruiser or 1st street bike. Here's a pic of the same bike he's got...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQF5G4ncDJ-NgGHTiyqskgKUMuRHMrLF6VUcUSpkJuLmjNGS3Z

Edited by Hellmutt