new from Columbus

Ryan218

I see a few screen names one here from some local fourmsim on from columbus. Im looking for a 600 right now. Not having to much luck. Seems like the bikes are selling faster then im able to get there to take a look at them. So if anyone can point me in the right direction id appericate it. Looking for a gsxr or R6. But open to others as well. Im more comfotable on a gsxr. But im partial. On one I've ever road lol.

Thanks, Ryan.

Welcome aboard. What other sites?

columbus racing.

im looking to spend 2500-3500. looking for something i can by and ride. buddy of mine knows a guy that all he does is buy and sell bikes and he has a 2000 R6 with 21k on it for 2,500. just 2,500 seems cheap for the miles or is that around the ball park of what they go for?

columbus racing.

im looking to spend 2500-3500. looking for something i can by and ride. buddy of mine knows a guy that all he does is buy and sell bikes and he has a 2000 R6 with 21k on it for 2,500. just 2,500 seems cheap for the miles or is that around the ball park of what they go for?

no that seems about right. its an 11 year old bike, I've been finding 05ish ones in the 3500 range

thanks all for the welcome. still in the process of looking for a bike. not having to much luck right now. to add to all im in the process of doing now i get to deal with my car being side swiped. :mad:

hellmut i see your from piqua, i was just back in piqua today visiting family. them funnel clouds were crazy looking.

DAMN, sorry to hear about your car.......that flippin' sux!!

Yeah, it was a bit freakish looking outside yesterday evening.......glad it missed us but some funnels were sighted.......makes me wish I had an underground compound to store my bike days like that instead of worrying about the garage flying away;)

If you're still having trouble finding a ride, one of my bandmates may be selling his '01 ZX6 for around $2500 - and it's only got 5 or 6k miles on it. I'll get details later this week......he's been on the fence about selling for months now, so I'll corner him about it and see.

Edited by Hellmutt

DAMN, sorry to hear about your car.......that flippin' sux!!

Yeah, it was a bit freakish looking outside yesterday evening.......glad it missed us but some funnels were sighted.......makes me wish I had an underground compound to store my bike days like that instead of worrying about the garage flying away;)

If you're still having trouble finding a ride, one of my bandmates may be selling his '01 ZX6 for around $2500 - and it's only got 5 or 6k miles on it. I'll get details later this week......he's been on the fence about selling for months now, so I'll corner him about it and see.

Well it was the girl freinds car to make it even better. Jeep was home and safe. Did a tune up on her car for it since i was time for it and some brakes and took it for a drive. Truck pulling a trailer came left of center on 42 and took the trailer down the fender and door. Let me know about the zx6. Thanks.