Dude steals his stolen car back

Casper

BACKSTORY: The original owner of this CRX had it up for sale. A guy came by to test drive it and he never came back with the car. The kid still had the title and spare key. Fast forward months later to last Saturday, and the kid decides to bring his spare key with him and see if his stolen car shows up at the meet. He sees his car, gets in it, and then the current "owner" freaks out. As it turns out, the current "owner" traded her DA Integra with the guy who actually stole the car. Why she traded cars with someone who didn't have the title is anyone's guess. I haven't found out yet what happened afterward, but I'm assuming the kid did indeed drive home with his rightfully owned car.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2178936

NOTE: There are a lot of F-bombs dropped, so it's probably NSFW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as-wE9sECHI

I stole my car back once, well technically it wasn't "stolen", it had just been towed to a impound lot for a parking infraction

in the bar/downtown area of a little town up north, to not be named here ;)

My friend and I thumbed a ride to the lot to go get it, when we got there, a truck had just gone in with a car-in-tow

and he left the gate open, I saw my ride in the front row, we slipped in and took it back.

We drove it like we stole it when we left :cool:.

PS. There was a "little" alcohol involved here as well :D

I stole my car back once' date=' well technically it wasn't "stolen", it had just been towed to a impound lot for a parking infraction

in the bar/downtown area of a little town up north, to not be named here ;)

My friend and I thumbed a ride to the lot to go get it, when we got there, a truck had just gone in with a car-in-tow

and he left the gate open, I saw my ride in the front row, we slipped in and took it back.

We drove it like we stole it when we left :cool:.

PS. There was a "little" alcohol involved here as well :D[/quote']

you will probably score mad street cred with this story... along with the other car driving stories you've blessed us with so far.

you will probably score mad street cred with this story... along with the other car driving stories you've blessed us with so far.

Is that cool enough to hang with this crazy bunch? :dunno: Because what other people think of me is truly all I have to live for ;)

Did they tow it for being parked in the slow lane?

:lol: No.

Seriously though, true story. The dumb things we do in our 20's :nono:

yeah the video embedded by the op was part2, pretty lame. here is that fat girl bitching with the dude getting punched

Shoot that bitch...we get that it's your car.

Damn, she was annoying.

That guy should use this video to put one over on those dudes that punched him.

Highlights of the first video part1,

-it is raining

-a guy moved a car after a group of people moved

Video part 2

I think after the very first punch as thrown at the driver, If I was in the driver seat, my foot would have accidently slipped off the clutch and got out of there. Or possibly, while the "get out of my car" gal screaming ( i heard heard ya the third time) if i had the car in reverse, my foot my have accidently slipped off the clutch.

Edited by scottb

supposedly the story ended with the guy and the girl at the police station sorting it out....the girl somehow actually did get a title and it was put in her parents name, but the other kid still had original title and keys etc....the car had some fancy motor swapped into it and thats all the kid wanted back - so the girls friends swapped out the motor in the car for some stock motor they had laying around and gave the kid his motor back and let the girl keep the rest of the car....or so thats how i understood it after reading this quote from original thread

""So here is the story my friend nattalie traded her 4 door DA for this DOHC ZC swaped CRX we walk up and see this kid trying to drive off in her car so we were like wtf is going on i jumped infront of the car and yelled stop the ****ing car because we thought it was being stolen. Then everyone started circling around once she started screaming, we were trying to get him out of the car and in that process he got hit a couple of times. After the cops came and got us into the main office to sort this out because the kid was saying it was his car and he had registration for it. The kid went to trade the car to this dude and he had his mom sign the back of the title when he went to trade and the kid let the guy take it for a test drive and he never came back. Then the guy traded the car to Nattalie. The car was in her parents name also but the kid still had the title and the spare key so he went to honda tech to try and hunt his car down. But it wasnt,the car wasnt in the thefts possession so he calls the cops to make sure its legal to take the car and the cop said yes. So he went ahead and thats when we walked up. The kid just wants his DOHC ZC back so we are gonna swap the motors for her for his D16Y7. This whole situation was MAJORLY messed up. F*** THIEVES!"

"My friend was actually the traffic officer that had to drive it away from the scene, he said it got impounded. sucks for what happened to the guy, it was just a big ball of confusion lol i heard like 11 diff stories until i spoke to my buddy. ""

Edited by Steve Butters

wow, why do these vids even exist? i mean if it were me i would have snuck over got in and floored it out of there, why would you let a crowd form?!?!? i mean there is no way that fat bitch is gonna catch him once he is going like 1mph lol