2007 Silverado Ext Cab 1500 LT GMT-900

ICEMAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
if it were 4x4 it would be a few grand more. lol.

Agreed. I just traded mine in, just like that except Z71 (4x4) to a dealer, and they gave me what I wanted, $17k. They are asking $19,995 for it now. But, it did have the 5.3, leveling kit, Bushwacker bedrail's, GM bedliner, rain guards, and a grille insert. Did i miss how many miles it has?

A dealer may buy it out right from you too.

Good luck with your sale.

BTW, is it the Stang that you just got? I got a steal on my '02 GT Vert recently. I also notice you ride dirt too.

Edited by Ron505

Agreed. I just traded mine in, just like that except Z71 (4x4) to a dealer, and they gave me what I wanted, $17k. They are asking $19,995 for it now. But, it did have the 5.3, leveling kit, Bushwacker bedrail's, GM bedliner, rain guards, and a grille insert. Did i miss how many miles it has?

A dealer may buy it out right from you too.

Good luck with your sale.

BTW, is it the Stang that you just got? I got a steal on my '02 GT Vert recently. I also notice you ride dirt too.

yah i may aska few dealers. im in NOOO need to sell it, just figured id throw it out there.

we've had the stang for about 4 years. have put 10K on it since we buoght it. only has 60K now. its 110% mint!! all weve done is X pipe and flow 40's 2 chambers. kept the stock tips so it looks stock! next is wheel spacers for the stock rims, i hate how they sit under the rear fender. like 3 inches.

i dnot have anymore dirtbikes. never raced dirtbikes, just ran em thru fields and had my CR85 supermoto that i just sold to carwhore. that whore. haha

Why are dealers buying used trucks now?

Are they manufacturing less since everyone is into little hamster cages now?

it's the dealers bringing them to the auctions trying to unload them.

most of them go up to about 6k and the bidding stops. it's actually a good time to buy if you have the cash. bad time to be a car dealer.

it's the dealers bringing them to the auctions trying to unload them.

most of them go up to about 6k and the bidding stops. it's actually a good time to buy if you have the cash. bad time to be a car dealer.

i was offered 13,800 by a dealer. I thought they were going to offer a grand or so less.

but im not strapped for cash, so im not unloading it cheap.

15,500 with accessories i posted in the details

15,000 without accessories.

good luck man. it's hard to sell trucks and suv's right now.

2004's are going for $6-7k at best at auctions.

hahaha what auctions let me know ill go there any buy them all up :lol:

i cant keep trucks in stock. oh and i just paid twice that for a 2000.

hahaha what auctions let me know ill go there any buy them all up :lol:

i cant keep trucks in stock. oh and i just paid twice that for a 2000.

check out OKI and Adesa.

,my buddy said even some hybrid cars are going through and no one is bidding on them.

you have to keep in mind, the people at these auctions are buy here pay here lots. some of them are probably slow in sales, some of them might have a hard time selling them.

it goes up and down.

my buddy had a 2007 dodge ram crew cab (4 door) with the 8' bed and couldn't get rid of it. it sat on his lot for 7 weeks before he sold it for what he paid for it at the auction ($7k)

Edited by serpentracer

• 2 weeks later...

Few notes added...

- Dual climate controls

- Factory installed remote start

- Climate Controls are integrated with the Remote Start so there is no pre-setting your climate controls. If it is cold out, the heater will automatically turn on & if it is hot outside, the AC will automatically turn on

• 2 weeks later...