Found 1.85$

Ringo

you are issuing ringo a height challenge? Is that fair since he is only 9 years old? Wait I mean 19...

I heard about ringo the secret service talk to him today he is in 7 grade right

Hes 19 oh

Edited by wht_scorpion

A midget told me the same thing. Think his name was Todd? :D

That doesn't count as their was a B-otch between us and I can get some distance when properly stimulated.

Got to give Ringo credit. He is doing one hell of a job getting underneath a number of people's skin here.

I am sure every time he logs in to to read this thread it is with a smile.

Your absolutly right :). Im not getting angry or anything and i dont really see how other people are. its all in good fun. :D

When Im on my Drz I find .75¢ on the freeway. One time down hill I found .85¢ true story bruh.

Op's intro thread stated he wouldn't post whore. And that's all you've done. Your excuse about post whoring to meet new people is invalid. Go to meets/rides. Most of the main posters on this board are at most of the rides. Networking is more than being a troll on the interwebs.

Do me a favor and quit posting, kthxbai.

the level of douchebaggery in this thread is epic... I want to commend you jackasses for reaffirming my belief that some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate.. any j-hole doing triple digits on a busy highway is asking for trouble, and quite frankly deserves anything that happens... Keep your stupid antics to yourself. period. and to the OP grow the fuck up.... damn!

the level of douchebaggery in this thread is epic... I want to commend you jackasses for reaffirming my belief that some people shouldn't be allowed to procreate.. any j-hole doing triple digits on a busy highway is asking for trouble, and quite frankly deserves anything that happens... Keep your stupid antics to yourself. period. and to the OP grow the fuck up.... damn!

But he said it was early in the morning, no traffic, and no cops. That makes it all better, and just fine, :rolleyes: