Looking for land near the end of the year.

speedytriple

No but I got a generator for power if I do end up buying it. Just drove by kimbolton exit yesterday on the ride I was on looks to be about 100 miles or so from where I am. Still looking for something closer. Edit the land in kimbolton is 17 acres not 13 here is a link to the land. http://www.landforsaleohio.com/property-detail?propertyid=39&landname=Earley%20Rd&county=Guernsey

Edited by speedytriple

Here is what I think and keep in mind this is just one mans opinion ... if you can use this land for more than just deer hunting eventually I would do it. 100 miles isn't shit in a serious shit hit the fan situation. If you could use this as a bug out location along with your deer hunting camping family retreat property I think it would be perfect.

There are a few more factors you should look into such as water availability and other things but if I was you the last place I want to be is in Cleveland and around a whole city full of idiots if something wouldbgo wrong.