5/21 Dayton RIDE!

NinjaNick

Had an invite to KY, but I couldn't make it due to meet time, but things have changed time wise. I don't want to ride an hour to ride so me and a few others will be meeting at the Marathon on US 35 in Beavercreek in front of the soccer fields and next to Langs Chevrolet at 10:00am sharp! The ride will be local back roads from Green county, Warren, Clinton, and another county.

The ride will be an experienced rider ride. So if you're not a newbie come on out and enjoy some good riding. Sorry such a late notice. See you there at 10:00am!! Be nice to meet some new faces. I'd suggest a sportbike honestly for this ride.

Edited by NinjaNick
  • Upvote 1

Darn, exp is not in my bag. Have fun Nick, I'll be putting around Dayton

Sorry man. Yeah, this ride was set up with a few guys off the board that would appreciate me being honest about the riding to anyone I invited. If it was just me and my buddy I wouldn't care and would be glad to welcome a new rider. This is only 1x out of the many times this season that would love to have you for a ride wicked. If I ride tomorrow, maybe you can join me and another for a ride? If I can ride tomorrow, I will post it on here tonight...cool? Tomorrow will be more around the 1pm-2pm time frame meeting though. :cheers: Hope you can ride tomorrow because I don't care if your new to riding man. I'll make sure you have some fun for sure. :cool:

Edited by NinjaNick

Oh no harm no foul, I'd rather know it's not for me than to risk pushing my limits. I'd be down for some riding for sure. Hell I didn't even put the bike away last night, kept it at my place. (Stash it at my girl's place, has a garage a block away lol) I'll PM ya my #

Edited by Wicked