Need some new riding buddies!!

It'sMyRR

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazingly mature responses... wow. What is the world comming too. Jk we rarely make it out to mansfield (my group). But if we do ill post it up. If you come into cbus i ride every night from like 9 to 4 with a pretty big group so let me know if oyu want to come along.

Damn' date=' thought I had one there.[/quote']

Only one rider up your way comes to mind but can't think

of his name at the moment, it'll come to me later.

Edited by SWing'R

This thread has went sooo much better than I expected. Not sure if I should be happy or sad?

i hope everyone didn't use up all their funny on Ringo....then again the last 3 days have been ridiculously nice out for riding :dunno:

i hope everyone didn't use up all their funny on Ringo....then again the last 3 days have been ridiculously nice out for riding :dunno:

What fucking state do you live in!?!?!? One day of sun proceeded and followed by 5-7 days of rain does not make for ridiculously nice riding.

Just sayin'.

What fucking state do you live in!?!?!? One day of sun proceeded and followed by 5-7 days of rain does not make for ridiculously nice riding.

Just sayin'.

did i type that in spanish? Como se dice reading comprehension :lol:

but seriously, I specified last 3 days as Friday, Saturday and Sunday were all amazingly nice days. That certainly should've been plenty to get people out of the damn house and off the computer :D

that PIB ride will be a shit-show. Tons of traffic, and in a location that's known for drinking. No thanks...

I predict several hours of waiting for a ferry, then a ton of arrests for drunk driving and fighting once people are on the island, then even longer waiting for a ferry to get OFF the island on Sunday.

that PIB ride will be a shit-show. Tons of traffic, and in a location that's known for drinking. No thanks...

I predict several hours of waiting for a ferry, then a ton of arrests for drunk driving and fighting once people are on the island, then even longer waiting for a ferry to get OFF the island on Sunday.

I got to thinkin about that later on.....you're right.:o

I diffently dont have bankers hours..I work three on then three off..Like I said, I would met you half way and ride, I love to ride..and ride every chance I get. Lots of great ladies riders here in Ohio, most dont have bankers hours..and always looking for riding buddies..and when we cant find someone to ride with, we just ride..Not sure if I can ride with you before we take off for Laconia for bike week, but give me an Idea as to when you can ride and we will see what we can set up..Keep it safe.

I diffently dont have bankers hours..I work three on then three off..Like I said, I would met you half way and ride, I love to ride..and ride every chance I get. Lots of great ladies riders here in Ohio, most dont have bankers hours..and always looking for riding buddies..and when we cant find someone to ride with, we just ride..Not sure if I can ride with you before we take off for Laconia for bike week, but give me an Idea as to when you can ride and we will see what we can set up..Keep it safe.

Hey I never have any riding buddies.. Come up north a little..

I'm always looking for new riding buddies and I travel northbound through your area a lot on my rides...I Ride a harley, but I'm not one of those guys, I will ride with anyone on 2 rims!!

Drop me a line next time you are looking for a road friend!! My 1200C won't run the speed with you, but if you are just looking for cruising, I'm into fast, not the 10MPH under stuff a lot of HD riders do, just a nice cruise at a good clip!!

Gill

<<--My house is where I live, My Bike is where I'm Alive!!-->>