carry in bars?

ohiozx3

If this is a liberal site that's news to me, I highly doubt there are any more conservative people than I am on this site yet I can exist with others whose views are different.

I would be a close second. If this is a liberal only site, I'm gonna have to go elsewhere too.

I apologize to everyone for my language I got very frustrated with the personal attacks. I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity. I did not mean the site is liberal by any means. I seemed to be attacked because of my view and opinions. I don't know why the personal attacks started buy the 2-3 users. Apparently its their only defense. I will try to ignore the people that want to play childish name calling games. I needed a break from the site apparently, however I do enjoy reading different threads and learn a lot.

I apologize to everyone for my language I got very frustrated with the personal attacks. I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity. I did not mean the site is liberal by any means. I seemed to be attacked because of my view and opinions. I don't know why the personal attacks started buy the 2-3 users. Apparently its their only defense. I will try to ignore the people that want to play childish name calling games. I needed a break from the site apparently, however I do enjoy reading different threads and learn a lot.

noob.

I watched with great amusement as MT made a ridiculous argument stating openly that committing a felony was how to do it. I was also expecting the typical results he received.

Take a look at threads where bikes running from the police are involved which is also a felony and see how much controversy those threads cause.

MT played a noob to amuse the board and you took the bait, consider it part of an initiation that you wouldn't have to suffer if you had known the board personality better. Nothing personal and I expect you to do the same sometime if you can get past your rough start.

I hate cruisers and the people who ride them, especially Harleys.