New Sponsor - RidersDiscount.com

Casper

Be sure to welcome our newest sponsor, RidersDiscount.com. Their logos aren't up yet, but will be soon.

Don't forget, they just saved Jake Holden's racing season: http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=76995

That's worth me buying something from them. :D

If you need anything, you can PM them: http://www.ohioriders.net/member.php?u=7041

They kinda posted their intro in the Alpinestar suit deal thread, so I figured I'd copy it here for good measure:

Hi Everyone! My name is Mike and I've been at RidersDiscount.com since the beginning. Hopefully we've done some good business with a few of you in the past and we look forward to serving the Ohio Riders community in the future!

As for RidersDiscount.com, many of us in the shop ride (and race) and we've even got a few expert-licensed WERA racers on staff and the owner is a former AMA Pro himself. Currently, our stable includes an S1000RR, Triumph Daytona 675, Yamaha YZF-R1, GSX-R600, a couple of Husqvarnas and an RM250 along with a few toys like an Aprilia RS-50 and some pit bikes. We've built some pretty awesome bikes and I'll post up some of those builds in the appropriate sections in the coming days. Thanks to the great variety of bikes we ride, we've got a pretty good idea of what things work, so give us a shout if you have any questions at all.

Until then, if you guys need anything - (even if it's not listed on our website) send me a note, (michael AT ridersdiscount DOT com), PM me here, or call me at 866.931.6644 x 804 and we'll get you sorted out.

Aside from have getting on board with this forum, the big news for us is that we've just signed Jake Holden for the rest of the AMA Road Racing season. We're really, REALLY excited to have Jake riding for us and hope to catch a few of you at the track.

Yay! Welcome to the forum!

Edit: FYI for anyone looking around, you won't find a better deal, I got my PCV from them... shipped on Friday arrived on Monday... and it was almost $100 cheaper than every other website and eBay.

Edited by Likwid

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Right now, we're getting ready to head over to Gingerman Raceway this Thursday for a little evening test and tune. You guys should come up and check it out - 5pm to 8:30pm the track is green - LOTS of seat time!