New Here!

DreamNofR1

[/quote

No problem. If your free on a Sunday/ Monday and feel like coming up for a ride I could show u a few. I wouldn't push it being your first time on em but they are a good time.

I'd say Monday (if the weather is nice). I'll be at Norwalk all weekend for some races.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't think I'm horrible by any means but I know I have A LOT to learn. I am actually just starting to pick my butt up off the seat to lean a little more! There's not really sharp enough turns around my area that I can really get into them so that's what I'm hoping to get into when I get down to Hocking.

And yes, I'm always up to ride (as long as I'm not working - hours vary day by day). I am right next to Polaris so if I ever take a joy ride, I usually hit up Westerville, to Sunbury and into Delaware. I'd like to find good roads that I don't have to travel an hour to but haven't found anything just yet.

welcome to OR, im right behind quaker so anytime you are down for a ride im game

Yup, I'm a member there. I sold the DSM last December to pick up my R1. I'm never looking back to DSM's. I think CarWhore is from there too.

Oh and sorry Cooter - I ended up getting busy that day myself and didn't get a chance to text you to ride. I'll get a hold of you soon, hopefully, and we'll get out there at some point.

Don't know if I ever met you or not. I still go to the meets and stuff (on my bike) so feel free to join us anytime even though we got rid of our DSM's, lol. And yes, absolute best decision I made and not one single regret!