My FZ1 and a few hours work

fazer1sniper

After thinking hard of going back to the fairing and headlights I decided to stay as it is. I did get a few things knocked out. The first was a WTF mistake.

After having my new perreli Angel ST's mounted I tried to remove the glue from the old weights. It was giving me a hard time so I put some acitone on a rag to remove it, well it worked too well. Took the black finish off the wheel.... Screw it. I took it all off the smooth outside part of the wheel, used some Mothers and Brasso and went two tone.

05-24-114.jpg

05-24-112.jpg

Then I decided to run with it. My shop made pipe was cool but it being all black made me wanna try something new. I took my stock, dented pipe, and cur it down 7 inches ( at the dent) and salveged one baffle I welded back in, shot the strap in high heat black & welded it back together, also shot my front lower forks in black gun epoxy. Minor changes but I like it as of now.

Hell it was raining alot anyway.

05-24-113.jpg

05-24-1110.jpg

05-24-11.jpg

Edited by fazer1sniper

Your bike looks good. I like the wheels like that, when I had my Bandit S one of the first things I done to it was strip the outside ring of the wheels. I had virtually no problem keeping them bright and shiny.