My wife :(

Dubguy85

Well we've been married a few months now, and i just don't give her the time she deserves. I'd rather spend my time riding and going out and partying.. I paid a huge price to have her, but I'm going to let her go for $500 if they can prove they would be a better husband than I...

Thanks for looking! :D

hell I'll give you a grand for that !!! :D she's got skills!!

If he doesnt get an infraction for this. Its bullshit.

Its OK dude, don't worry about them infractions, one little shot and the Dr. can fix them right up and sometimes they use pills now.

:lol: you guys are killing it today. I seriously should be getting a ton of work done and just cant concentrate because this all is way too hilarious. I ran out of rep in record time

:lol: you guys are killing it today. I seriously should be getting a ton of work done and just cant concentrate because this all is way too hilarious. I ran out of rep in record time
:lol:Thanks to these threads i have not got a thing done all day at work!!

+1...im supposed to be cleaning my red f150 right now but ive been hitting New Posts and cant get away from comp!

Obviously she is designed and made for the experienced riders...

I'll go 450 on that model. Does it have any aftermarket parts. Anything removed for riding purposes? :D (I even laughed when keying that in)...

It looks a little high maintence... I am just saying! Returns if change of mind possible?

Obviously she is designed and made for the experienced riders...

I'll go 450 on that model. Does it have any aftermarket parts. Anything removed for riding purposes? :D (I even laughed when keying that in)...

It looks a little high maintence... I am just saying! Returns if change of mind possible?

not high maintenence at all.. she knows where to pee and poop and I can leave her at home all day and come back to no accidents!

• Upvote 1

Let's timeshare this bird Wondertwin. Who else wants in?

Speaking of in. I know she's pretty fresh cause it's well known Andy doesnt go too deep.