Columbus ride Saturday 05-28-11

650ib

+1, I did too. Though, I crossed the yellow twice (once heading south, and once heading north) :nono: Some of the turns had quite a bit of debris in them -- psyching me out. I do like that little 148/26 jog... I could take or leave 379, it would've been fun if it wasn't so dirty.

253011_542859518549_53800032_31226000_2301794_n.jpg

@ Matamoras

Hopefully Bambi didn't have your house torn to pieces when you got home.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken, Blake, and I had a good ride in today down to Hocking. Stopped for some good food at Millstone BBQ on the way back. Honestly couldn't tell you all of the routes we were on, but it wasn't crowded at all. Perfect day out.

Well I just got back from my solo ride down 41' date='73,772,104 as posted earlier.

Good time, no real traffic on my route, saw zero cops and only a handful

of cruisers on 41 and a couple on 104, didn't see any other bikes on 772.

Road conditions... 41 was almost perfect except for the first mile or two south of Bainbridge,

kinda rough thru there. 73 beautiful (that road always is). 772 on the other hand,

lots of gravel in EVERY one of the 20 and 15mph turns, all the other turns on 772 were clean.

Total miles start to finish.... 210, with the bike getting 53mpg today.

Time to go mow the grass :nono:[/quote']

I would like to hit that route sometime...next time you are headed out that way hit me up if you want someone to go with ya!!