Once a stripper always a stripper...

Monstrosity

I just threw up in my mouth! I left HMF a few years back and stopped at some hole. One decent blond if your drunk and the rest were grizzlesloughts.

whats HMF? I've never been to any of the ones on Brookpark, I've only heard how terrible they are

Alright hell with it... I went to bed pissed about it and am still pissed about it. I'm going to clean it up a bit and take out a lot of the detail from the original.

Longggg story short...

A good friend of mine is a moron

longggg story even shorter

I take it you've never made a bad decision or let pussy cloud your judgment?

Sure, I had milk and OJ for breakfast today and have been farting all morning. That was a bad decision.

Supporting a stripper and her baggage, then proceeding to knock her up. That is kinda beyond a "bad decision"

• Upvote 1

Sure, I had milk and OJ for breakfast today and have been farting all morning. That was a bad decision. Supporting a stripper and her baggage, then proceeding to knock her up. That is kinda beyond a "bad decision"

Perspectives may very. If I had your morning I would look at is funny and not a bad decision. If it werent for his kid I'd give him a week or so to sulk and then rag on him till he'd probably want to punch me. Only point Im trying to make its always easier for someone else to say what should be done or that they would never be in that situation. Prime example was during 911. I heard people constantly say "no way I wouldve let those planes crash into the towers, I would take some stitches over letting that happen". Very easy for people to say that werent on those planes. Back on point sure its easy for me to say I'd never let that happen.

Sucks for your buddy sucks even more for the kids. I hope they are able to find her and get custody before she does to much damage.

Exactly, shes turned out to be more of a loose cannon than anyone thought.

The owner Hans use to work at the old jerry ferrel before it turned into rick rousch. He is a good guy I use to ride with him back in the day. And brookpark has nothing worth going to look at imo.

Hans is a great guy. I let him use 2 of my bikes to r&d pipes for.

Stripper = broken noggin', busted noodle, damaged goods, bruised fruit, bad egg, with daddy issues

I figure I have known more strippers then most of you and this is a very true statement.

I've dated a few strippers and highly recomend it, love strippers! Just dont fall in love with a stripper.

Again true, I had a buddy tried it 3 times, and all 3 times I told him how it would end, and all 3 times I was 100% right. They have to pull their own shit together. Now if you can find a stripper say 5 years after they stop dancing, and didn't let their self go, then you got a keeper.

Blah, blah, blah......Moral to the story "dont try to make a whore a housewife".

I dont have any pics, when this is done if he has any "good pics" I'll get them and throw them everywhere.

Best advice my dad ever gave me. Now make with the pics. :D

highly disappointed i entered the thread thinking you got drunk and nailed a stripper and she was still naked passed out in some odd position in your house only to discover no boobs and a story about stolen kids what the fuck the internet used to be awesome

• Upvote 1

Alright hell with it... I went to bed pissed about it and am still pissed about it. I'm going to clean it up a bit and take out a lot of the detail from the original.

Longggg story short...

A good friend of mine has been with this former stripper for 3 years. She has a 3 year old from another guy and they have a 1 year old. She hasnt worked since they got together. My buddy paid for everything.

Last Thursday she turned up missing. Due to no help from the Akron PD my buddies and I took matters into our own hands and found her. She took the kids and ran off to FL to be with some guy she met off Face Book. She covered a lot of her tracks but not all of them... Her dad who she was currently living with until my buddy and her got a place together. Called the car in stolen. They got the car but did not get her...

My buddies in shock over all this. They were fine last Wednesday night while she was at his place. Then poof gone... It turns out she stole $600 bucks from his house. This is what she used to get down to FL She took none of her personal belongings, nor any of her childrens.

My better half and I would watch the kids and she was constantly buying toys/cloths/misc for the kids. A custody battle is about to start and I dont think she knows it. Granted I have a feeling shes going to try and continue to run. Moral to the story "dont try to make a whore a housewife".

I dont have any pics, when this is done if he has any "good pics" I'll get them and throw them everywhere.

What help was Akron P.D. suposed to be? I know cops are good for banging strippers, but that obviously isn't the case. There is nothing for them to do. She is an adult runaway, not missing. She has every right to leave with the kid. She can prove that the kid came from her. It is more difficult proving it came from him. The moral of the story is Keep Your Dick Out Of Strippers!! You start out paying to see it, and you end up paying to get rid of it!

What help was Akron P.D. suposed to be? I know cops are good for banging strippers, but that obviously isn't the case. There is nothing for them to do. She is an adult runaway, not missing. She has every right to leave with the kid. She can prove that the kid came from her. It is more difficult proving it came from him. The moral of the story is Keep Your Dick Out Of Strippers!! You start out paying to see it, and you end up paying to get rid of it!

I honestly have never viewed the missing person part from that angle. Sure you can go to the cops, but as she is an adult and capable of making her own decisions, if you want her, you find her. Makes a lot of sense.

When you just vanish and the day prior everything was ok (the money hadnt been discovered missing till Sat) people tend to worry. Her father, friends, etc. She told no one. Then on top of that your kid has your last name and your name is on the birth certificate you'd think you had some rights. Little did we know...