Mid-Ohio PTR June 6 & 7

SJC1000rr

So, I've tried reading through all the various threads and are trying to come up with a count of whos going and when. Please feel free to post accordingly if you've registered and what date, or if you've respectively bowed out.

6th

SJC1000rr-Advanced

jschaf

rslocum-Novice

fitz13-Novice

Dubguy-

gixxie750-Coach

Rusty 848-Advanced

Hondafan-Novice

KTM-Brian-Advanced

bigd-Novice

idodishez-Novice

Loud and Low-Intermediate

grimmdj-Novice

7th

Dubguy+Dad

standout

m0rtal1ty-Intermediate

gixxie750-Coach

Mykill

Hondafan-if all goes well-Novice?

KTM-Brian-Advanced

grimmdj-Novice

+About 9 Assfaultjunkies or so.

Edited by SJC1000rr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning on 6th and, if all goes well, 7th also. Not officially my first track day, did one two years ago, on a Super Duke, have not been out since. Bought an old race bike over the winter and look forward to learning the game. Obviously, I'll be in Novice. :cool:

Planning on 6th and, if all goes well, 7th also. Not officially my first track day, did one two years ago, on a Super Duke, have not been out since. Bought an old race bike over the winter and look forward to learning the game. Obviously, I'll be in Novice. :cool:

You somewhat classify as having numerous track days!;) I'll see ya those days. Of course, tomorrow also! Stop by and say "hey".

Correct. I'll be there the 6th in novice. First time at MidO but 4th overall trackday and I'm stoked.

I found their novice group to be very informative and FUN! The drills that you do before lunch are like a mini "school". I really liked the No-brake sesson, be smooth and you can go really fast without using them.

fitz

Correct. I'll be there the 6th in novice. First time at MidO but 4th overall trackday and I'm stoked.

Still trying to stalk the girls in the novice class I see. :D

I'm trying to convince RVT to sign up so we can get in and have some fun with the rest of the addicts.

Didn't realize these were weekdays when I talked to you Brandon. Looks like there are no weekends for the entire month of June. Are there ever? Do I just need to accept the fact I have to take off work?