Mid-Ohio PTR June 6 & 7

SJC1000rr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got quite a few pictures of Intermediate starting about session 3 or 4.

Let me know what you were riding/wearing I can look through em all.

Black and white "SHIFT" leathers Pin stripe on them... Black and white helmet, or Red white and blue helmet.. Black bike #330 with 35motorsports stickers on the side

I owe Andy and his dad a bunch for today's hospitality. It was a great time, great company, and great track conditions. I think I'm going to have to make it back out to Mid-O later this year. So Andy....if you wanna go I'll get the garage this time. :D

No....it was because he didn't eat any bananas today. LOL! :nono:

ANYTIME MAN!! No problem at all.. Ya luckily my dad didn't get cramps from lack of bananas!!! haha..

SWEET! All flat black Kawi ZX6 with red rims, black Joe Rocket leathers, and brightly colored helmet with a blue dragon on it.

Is that enough information for ya??? LOL!

Do you have a number anywhere on your bike?

I caught a guy all black/grey Joe Rockets with black/white/little bit of red shoei, on an all black bike. Huuuuge silver muffler.

Black and white "SHIFT" leathers Pin stripe on them... Black and white helmet, or Red white and blue helmet.. Black bike #330 with 35motorsports stickers on the side

Don't think I got you.

We did have a camera running almost every Intermediate session with the exception of session 4 or 5. I'll eventually get the videos up!

I was happy to see R1 show. This is a great sport with great people. I understood where your heart was - hell, I wasn't really into it Tuesday after everything happened...

But, you came out, had a good time and sounds like you'll be back. Come hang out as much as you want. We don't judge and we certainly don't act above everyone. You saw how we all act - like a bunch of kids!! It's great - well, when they aren't being mean with their mean comments! :)

Dub - as always, I am here to help anyone. Not an instructor at Mid-O, but I can go out and help anyone at any time if you'd like. I love it and the end result was what I was shooting for. Times are based on a lot of factors, but the biggest hurdle is the line choice there. The speed, braking and throttle are things that will come with time and confidence. The line choice is something that should be learned right away and practiced overtime, all the time.

Tell your dad he looked great out there. He was really riding well. Cool to see a father/son out there...

Everyone else - hope you come by and say "hey".

I knew I made the right decision to come down immediately after I suited up and threw my leg over the bike. Thanks to those that encouraged me to come down. As Brian said, it was still a bitter sweet day without Jeff being there with us. All I kept thinking coming out the last turn onto the front straight was Jeff saying how fast you can actually take turn 1.

Well Jeff, you're going to have to get better soon so you can show me how it's done.

And Brian, if you hear some fapping noise over by either of your bikes...don't worry. It's just me having my way with them. :D

But, you came out, had a good time and sounds like you'll be back. Come hang out as much as you want. We don't judge and we certainly don't act above everyone. You saw how we all act - like a bunch of kids!! It's great - well, when they aren't being mean with their mean comments! :)

Brian always acts like he is above everyone. :D

I need to get back out to mido, I really do miss that place.

The line choice is something that should be learned right away and practiced overtime, all the time.

Cool to see a father/son out there...

Everyone else - hope you come by and say "hey".

Line choice is my main weak point. Just dont seem to get it. I find myself not consciously thinking about it, but just going through the turns. I have to force myself. Is this normal for beginners?

Agree on the dad/son thing. I think it would be so cool to have my son out there too. (dont expect to see my 71 y/o dad out there)

• 2 weeks later...