Mid-Ohio PTR June 6 & 7

SJC1000rr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm all packed up and ready to go but I'm thinking of not going now with the news about Jeff crashing. Most of my plans were with him for tomorrow.

Like I mentioned in his thread - you still should come. Someone will treat you well. If you need a pit area, stop by my trailer (truck is gone) and you can put your canopy up there and be close to the instructors. Or, go over to garage #1 and talk to the guys and see if they will help you out. Tell them you were there to be with Jeff and work with him and they will sort you out.

I was going to garage with Jeff and the instructors. I know there will be someone that can help me, it was just so much easier having spent time with him personally. I have stuff to pit on my own, I just need to pack it up if I still go.

I know Dub is going but I don't know if he's going to be in a garage or not. There's enough of us going I'm sure I could find someone to pit with. I just need a few tows and a mindful suspension wise person to give me a hand.

I know Dub is going but I don't know if he's going to be in a garage or not. There's enough of us going I'm sure I could find someone to pit with. I just need a few tows and a mindful suspension wise person to give me a hand.

Unfortunately I have a garage with my dad and phil.. You are more than welcome to pit by us or if we have room to squeeze 4 in we can try.. I'll help you out.. What class are you in? I'm not sure if you are faster than I or not, but I can try and tow you around if you are slower than me.. Suspension wise I'd talk to KTM Brian.

COME FOR SURE! You won't regret it.. 317 seven two seven 5137 is my number.. Call, text, or whatever if you want to tomorrow.. I'll help however I can

I don't want to take up your space in the garage if you have 3 already. I was going to sign up for intermediate, but I have my hands full with a new bike (to me) and a new track to learn. I'm perfectly comfortable being the slowest in the I group. I can hold my lines and I'm not afraid to get passed....so. I thought you were going A group so I doubt you could help me a whole lot.

I did go out and throw in my canopy and two sand jugs. I'll check the weather forecast tonight and in the morning to make my decision.

Here's my number so it's not a total surprise if I call.... 440 seven seven three 6001. :D

I don't want to take up your space in the garage if you have 3 already. I was going to sign up for intermediate, but I have my hands full with a new bike (to me) and a new track to learn. I'm perfectly comfortable being the slowest in the I group. I can hold my lines and I'm not afraid to get passed....so. I thought you were going A group so I doubt you could help me a whole lot.

I did go out and throw in my canopy and two sand jugs. I'll check the weather forecast tonight and in the morning to make my decision.

Here's my number so it's not a total surprise if I call.... 440 seven seven three 6001. :D

I have friends in I, so I signed up for I.. If they bump me up then I'll go up, but Id love to tow you around if you want.. Make sure you go if weather is decent.. We'll have a great time.. I'll tow you around for however long you like.. I'll follow you and watch also.. Just pit right by our garage..

Ooookay. I want to get there by 7. If you know what number garage you're in let me know. Maybe we could get some other OR peeps setup in a row there. I drive a silver trailblazer SS with an open trailer and a flat black ZX6 w/ red wheelz in the back.

Ooookay. I want to get there by 7. If you know what number garage you're in let me know. Maybe we could get some other OR peeps setup in a row there. I drive a silver trailblazer SS with an open trailer and a flat black ZX6 w/ red wheelz in the back.

I'll find you.. I'll have my 2009 zx6r black #330.. They didn't tell me a garage number yet..

I'll be with my dad blue and white gsxr 1000 #29

See you in the A M!!!!

Had a blast. That track is awesome. A lot to take in for being my first time there but felt comfortable as the day went on. Finally lightly scuffed a puck but picked the bike up little because it spooked me a little for my first time touch down.

My thoughts out to all the misfortunate happenings.

Does anyone know if there was a photographer on June 6th?

Great time on monday. Thanks as usual for all the instructors help and expertise...i'm getting faster by each track day!

Indeed you are :) I started falling behind you, especially by the end of the day.

I'm working on racking up points with the wifey to coming back on 6/28/2011 :)

Wish I would have known how to put a face w all the folks on here who went. First time at that track, and only knew Brandon from Junkies. I was in Novice group 1 if anyone here was also.

I too am curious on pictures. I saw the link on the mid o website. Are there others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://redx.smugmug.com/m/#_home

This is the website I saw for pics on the mid o page. But I just looked and don't even see anything from 2011. I did see someone walking around Monday w who I assume was his son and a rather large camera. Not sure who he was with or there for though. So Anyone know if pics are available anywhere?

Everyone should know that it wasn't KTMBrians instruction or towing, it was the fact that at lunch Dubguy sold his suit and rode nakey the rest of the sessions. Just saying....

I lied, wish I could have been there to enjoy a great day at Mid Ohio!

Nice meeting r1 crusher, and big thanks to KTMBRIAN for knocking 3 seconds off my lap times!! WOOT! SO pumped!

I owe Andy and his dad a bunch for today's hospitality. It was a great time, great company, and great track conditions. I think I'm going to have to make it back out to Mid-O later this year. So Andy....if you wanna go I'll get the garage this time. :D

So what are you down to now? Is it due to john's suit wearing suggestion?;)

No....it was because he didn't eat any bananas today. LOL! :nono: