6/5/11 Non Scooter Big Boy Ride

InyaAzz

Right now, it's looking like this:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=208204218430098593046.0004a4abdebe403aa7c23&ll=40.682721,-81.806946&spn=0.403544,0.891953&z=11

But I'm changing the 77N/250 part on the way back home through Wooster. Too much straight road for my liking.

Ok sounds good surprised more people are not good this is beginning to look like the ohio couch riders site

Ok sounds good surprised more people are not good this is beginning to look like the ohio couch riders site

don't be making fun of my couch....:D

I'm a gametime decision, if I'm coming, I'll be there on time.

I was going to be in but my bike is down for repairs and the only time I have to fix it before heading to the gap next week is tomorrow. My timing couldn't be any worse

don't be making fun of my couch....:D

I'm a gametime decision, if I'm coming, I'll be there on time.

When I say that, it usually means "it depends on how much I have to drink the night before".

Hence...the 10am start time.

I am looking to catch you guys somewhere along your route, it really depends on what time I get home from work tonight (Sunday morning) though.

Look for my white Z, the Triple will be getting its first service later Sunday night, I did not have time to do it this week...funny I could be doing it right now...Z is ready...I am lazy!

When I say that, it usually means "it depends on how much I have to drink the night before".

Hence...the 10am start time.

this depends more if I wake up early enough, and am eager enough to ride the freeway 2 hours to the meet spot.

this depends more if I wake up early enough, and am eager enough to ride the freeway 2 hours to the meet spot.

Ouch...yeah we're not really riding anywhere near you. Sorry. Next time I'll do a route further east.

inya where we meeting at and time? u got that yet

I thought I put that in the first post. The usual spot, Circle K on the corner of 82/83 in Grafton. At 10am I'll be rolling out the parking lot, so get there with enough time to top off the tank. Check here for the final map in about 2-3 hours. I mangled it in Google Maps and at this point it's easier to start over. Expect to be back between 5 and 6 if we don't have any mishaps.

Hope its not as hot as it was today, by the time I got to wooster my nuts were sticking to my legs. I will be a bit early, Todd sent me a photo of his gear for the scooter ride and have to see it in person.

651957008_882e6f2b10.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Much cooler tomorrow. High of 80 up here, 84 in Coshocton.

Ok, I have a friend from work who is coming. He'll most likely be in the back....he's only got about 300 miles seat time. Is there anyone else who's coming who will be in the very back?

I will play sweep if thats what your looking for.