Gas price increase in next 72 hours.

chevysoldier

I'll pass along if it changes in the next 72 hours.

lol thats silly. gas prices can change multiple times a day. also, you posted that tuesday, 3 days is friday. gas ALWAYS goes up on the weekend.

OF COURSE ITS GOING TO CHANGE.

i just got an email that said sometime soon the sun will disappear and everything will be dark for about 10 hours, but then it will come back after that!!!!

lol thats silly. gas prices can change multiple times a day. also, you posted that tuesday, 3 days is friday. gas ALWAYS goes up on the weekend.

OF COURSE ITS GOING TO CHANGE.

i just got an email that said sometime soon the sun will disappear and everything will be dark for about 10 hours, but then it will come back after that!!!!

A jump of about 29 cents on the weekends? Not normally. And no it doesn't ALWAYS go up on the weekend.

As I have said before, the last few large increases we have had, I got an email about them about a day before.

• Upvote 1

This just in gasoline prices fluctuate...... Anyways on a more serious note I just checked the RBOB (Gasoline) prices and the July futures settled at 2.9773. So you roughly add $0.73 for taxes and distribution fees and you'll get the price it'll be in about 2-3 days.

So $3.70/gallon in 2-3 days?

I had already filled up before I saw this thread, although I'll be needing to fill the bike again tomorrow on the way home, or Friday on the way to work, and every station I passed said $3.99 on the way home tonight.

Yes, gas prices frequently increase for the weekends, but it's not typically by this much, and it's on Thursday, most of the time, from what I've seen.