Northwest Ohio - lunch spots

cmh_sprint

I've been on vacation all week and will be spending tomorrow enjoying the weather and my bike. I will most likely be heading to NWO. I'm looking for a good spot to stop for lunch. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Places I like to eat up there:

Koral Hamburg‎

12 North 3rd Street

Waterville, OH 43566

(419) 878-7007

Mr Spot's

125 East Court Street

Bowling Green, OH 43402

(419) 352-7768 ‎

Casa Barron

209 Louisiana Avenue

Perrysburg, OH 43551

(419) 874-5361

La Roe's

24138 Front Street

Grand Rapids, OH 43522

(419) 832-3082

And of course you can never go wrong with Tony Packos. :D

Koral Hamburger is really good and have the best shakes.. It's a must stop, if it's not out of your way.

Definitely agree. And I love the Waterville/Grand Rapids area. The mill is cool. And there's a really cool park on River Rd where you can walk out on the shale. I can't find it on the map though. Been there a hundred times. Used to ride the Mad Anthony River Rally every year, and camped at Mary Jane Thurston many, many nights. LOL

I grew up in that area and whenever I come back I always make sure to drive down River Road. There is also this park in Waterville with an abandoned bridge you can walk under and explore that's just down the road from Koral...

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/13123116

No kidding? I've never seen the bridge. I'll definitely have to check that out next time I'm up there. I grew up in Perrysburg.