Upcoming Ride Possibilities/Discussions

Fonzie

Gizzard....Seriously Kyle?!? :wtf: We'll put that one to a group vote ;)

image.php?u=865&dateline=1233929893&type=thumb Today 03:13 AM NinjaNick

Where's our next ride?

Not sure if it's our next one based on ride date yet, but it's the next one I'm startin' to plan for now.....Check that "BLT & Ridin' the Thumb" thread I started in here yesterday

Other one I wanna get goin' on is Sam's Castle Tour, or I as like to call it......DTC & the Holy Grail :D

Got it! That's hilarious dude!! 18.gif Took me a second to realize what it was, and what you did roflmao.gif

Gettin' ready to break it out to it's own thread now

I'm thinkin' the castle tour could/would make for a good first ride.....Maybe late May??? Weather's still a bit unpredictable then, and we wouldn't be too far from home.

I'd rather put the Thumb ride & Brewery tour off 'til mid summer when the weather's a bit more reliable, as they're both lakeside rides, and we learned the hard way on the Loopin' tour 2 years ago how quick the weather changes on the lakes in late spring

What sayeth you all??? I'm not gettin' much feedback so far

I'm pretty crafty when I need to be! lol. I looked for it on ebay but it would cost more. I should be able to pick it up in a couple weeks. Need to know where the stopping points are.

I already know I won't be able to do any two day trips this year. Trying to buy a house and another Jeep this summer so my funds are super tight.

• 2 weeks later...