Whos ready for a Slo 'N Go group ride?

max power

You're haulin the poles big boy.

If you can get it to CW we can have a look. That was my first bike, so I have some ideas.

I could do that .. and have done that... :D hauled dave's shit back for him remember?? DEAD BIRD!!!:D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 9th...maybe...a bit over three hours to get there after work.

Where to meet? Logan? I stayed at a motel there several times but can't remember the name right now.I may not be able to do more than a meet and greet type of thing.Camping...no,limited time.

Honda 350...yeah my buddy had one back in high school and did a custom paint job and extended the forks and all kinds of stuff...after we got out of school in '72 we kinda lost touch.

My bike has a carb problem right now but is still trying to sneak out of the garage...

002-8.jpg

I'm up for a camping trip/weekend. Since my bike is down, I can drive (unless by some miracle my bike gets fixed). If I drive, I can put a lot of crap in my car (tents, coolers, etc.) from those nearby (Columbus area) that wish to go. I will be sad about not riding, but I am determined to go camping soon anyway, so it will scratch that itch.

It doesn't have to be Hocking Hills in my opinion. There are other places like Shawnee State Park. Hills around Portsmouth are crazy and I doubt my bike could get up them anyway. There are group sites available that weekend at Rocky Fork State Park (closer to Cinci) and Lake Hope State Park (closer to Hocking).

Ideas? Feedback?

Edited by saralynn518

I'm up for a camping trip/weekend. Since my bike is down, I can drive (unless by some miracle my bike gets fixed). If I drive, I can put a lot of crap in my car (tents, coolers, etc.) from those nearby (Columbus area) that wish to go. I will be sad about not riding, but I am determined to go camping soon anyway, so it will scratch that itch.

It doesn't have to be Hocking Hills in my opinion. There are other places like Shawnee State Park. Hills around Portsmouth are crazy and I doubt my bike could get up them anyway. There are group sites available that weekend at Rocky Fork State Park (closer to Cinci) and Lake Hope State Park (closer to Hocking).

Ideas? Feedback?

i'm sure one of us would have ya on the back seat if you really wanted..;)

i'm sure one of us would have ya on the back seat if you really wanted..;)

That's very sweet and thoughtful, but I'm a gal who prefers to be in control ;) Riding on the back is ok, but it's just not the same lol. I definitely won't ride on a sportsbike. Cruiser is ok. (now i'm getting picky)...must have backrest lol. Sounds weird, but if I'm not in control and I'm on the back, I have a fear of falling. You'd think I'd be fine with falling off a bike since I do it all the time anyway lol. I do it when it's not moving though hahahahaha!

That's very sweet and thoughtful, but I'm a gal who prefers to be in control ;) Riding on the back is ok, but it's just not the same lol. I definitely won't ride on a sportsbike. Cruiser is ok. (now i'm getting picky)...must have backrest lol. Sounds weird, but if I'm not in control and I'm on the back, I have a fear of falling. You'd think I'd be fine with falling off a bike since I do it all the time anyway lol. I do it when it's not moving though hahahahaha!
well I got all that covered on my bike... you'd fall asleep back there.. lol;) and you can be " in control " anytime you want... ;) ;)

Just don't drop your camera.......jussayin' :rolleyes:

Just don't drop your camera.......jussayin' :rolleyes:

LOL! Would you believe that thing still runs perfectly!?!?! Olympus gets my support for durability. Flies off a bike at something-something mph and still good to go.

I think I was too comfy on that Goldwing. Relaxed it right out of my hands lol.

Alright, let's try this again, who's ready for a slo n go group ride?

Let's start throwing some dates out and a meeting place.

I can't go between june 18-25, but I am fairly open otherwise.

how about Sunday July 3rd ? maybe an early afternoon ride around Hocking . the Micky D's in Carroll always seems like a good place to meet .

how about Sunday July 3rd ? maybe an early afternoon ride around Hocking . the Micky D's in Carroll always seems like a good place to meet .

july 3rd is the big parade and cookout at the knights... I'm cooking... :(

There's a Patriot Guard Mission this Sunday morning 6-26 from QSL in CBus to a gravesite in Frayzesburg. I'll post up a thread tonight on it if. If you have never been or want to see what the Patriot Guard does please come along.

There's a Patriot Guard Mission this Sunday morning 6-26 from QSL in CBus to a gravesite in Frayzesburg. I'll post up a thread tonight on it if. If you have never been or want to see what the Patriot Guard does please come along.

I can do thats.... if you still wants me...;)