Whos ready for a Slo 'N Go group ride?

max power

So no one is interested in a camping/fishing/riding trip the wknd of the 9th? Convo about it kinda died off. I was trying to find locations. Seems group camp sites are limited and most are booked. Depends how many people go, guess we could always just get a few sites next to each other. Still plan on cagin' it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no one is interested in a camping/fishing/riding trip the wknd of the 9th? Convo about it kinda died off. I was trying to find locations. Seems group camp sites are limited and most are booked. Depends how many people go, guess we could always just get a few sites next to each other. Still plan on cagin' it.

check the private campgrounds around alum creek and theres a good one near wilmington and you can rent boats there too...

;)

check the private campgrounds around alum creek and theres a good one near wilmington and you can rent boats there too...

;)

Only thing with private campgrounds is that they usually cost a lot more. Depends on how many people I guess. For one park I looked at, they allowed 3 bikes per site which isn't bad.

Anyone have a mattress pump that fits a boston valve adapter? I have the adapters, but my charger is toast.

Maybe Joel (Marlboro Man) will host a fishin/ridin/camping weekend at the fishin shack in beverly.

I don't know him...could you ask? I am trying to plan a campout for Ride Ohio as well. That would make it much easier if someone had land/place to camp. That way you don't have to worry about the "red cups".

Only thing with private campgrounds is that they usually cost a lot more. Depends on how many people I guess. For one park I looked at, they allowed 3 bikes per site which isn't bad.

Anyone have a mattress pump that fits a boston valve adapter? I have the adapters, but my charger is toast.

I'll just bring kawi kid.... he's full of air and loves to blow...:D

I don't know him...could you ask? I am trying to plan a campout for Ride Ohio as well. That would make it much easier if someone had land/place to camp. That way you don't have to worry about the "red cups".

I just invited him to the group. He could only host about 10 or so campers. His place is right on the muskingum. Not a bunch of tent pitching land depending on the amount of rainfall.

I seriously do not think I can do an overniter...if I make it I will most likely be in the cage and be there sunday morning:( I am in lawncare and with the rain and with the inability to find anyone to work we are soo far behind.But if I do make it to campout..my passenger seat is just fine:)

Golly gee wiz..is that my bike in front:D

012-6.jpg

I seriously do not think I can do an overniter...if I make it I will most likely be in the cage and be there sunday morning:( I am in lawncare and with the rain and with the inability to find anyone to work we are soo far behind.But if I do make it to campout..my passenger seat is just fine:)

Golly gee wiz..is that my bike in front:D

Ok. I was trying to plan a place that would be more convenient for you, but if you don't mind driving a little bit, I will take in to account the rest of those people who want to go. I should make a poll...