Red Riders

Fonzie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was perusing my March Motorcyclist a little more, and just found this in their monthly feature. Not sure if you'll be able to read it or not (too small??), but it says he likes to cruise US 24 from Defiance to Toledo in his off season from racing thumb.gif How COOL would that be if we could get an Indy 500 champ to come out riding with us....On his Honda, no less?!? eusa_dance.gif

scan0001.jpg

Just sent this email to Sam Hornish's agent, I believe :wink:

Hi.....I just saw Sam in the March issue of "Motorcyclist" magazine, and thought that was great he enjoys riding & has a bike. I live just south of Toledo, and was excited to see him mention that he sometimes rides US 24 between Napolean & T-town.

I also belong to a web forum called "OhioRiders.net" for motorcycle enthusiasts in & around Ohio. We often get together for charity events, group rides, camaraderie, etc & would love to extend an invitation to Sam to come check us out. There are rides & riders of all different skill levels, with dirt, drag, street, & track all represented.

If you could please pass this info on to Sam, or give us another way to contact him, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time

lol.. if your mean'n the av. i broke my leg on that lil bastard last year in my whoop section out back of the house hahahahaha.... fucker screams for a cr80 lol...i cant believe they put kids on them things lol...how ya been man? hope all is well...

• 2 weeks later...

Mornin gents. Thanks for the invite. Im heading to the east coast for a couple weeks so ill talk with you more when I get back.... maybe with any luck a fair weather riding day will pop up at the end of march or beginning of april. Take er easy!

Speakin' of 60 degree March days

Took 'Birdy out for a spin around town yesterday!! dancingnaughty.gif

It's amazing how much easier she is to start this spring when I actually charged the battery ahead of time ;)