Ride Monday 6/6

bertman85

Looks like joey614 can meet gsxr07 somewhere in Columbus. Then meet up with me in Delaware where 42 breaks off from 36, at that little (I think) Certified gas station (or wherever they are comfortable with), then we can take boring 42 to meet bendougcarl in Ashley at that little gas station where 42 and 229 intersect. Bertman85 could also meet up in Ashley if he wanted, or we could grab him on the way to Mohican. I don't know that area at all, so he would have to pick a spot.

I am open to any other type of meet up spots. That one just seemed like a kind of centrally located one, but trying to time that many meet ups might be an issue. Basically tell me when/where to meet up with someone, and I'll be there, gassed up and ready.

I have been injured for a month, and am not sure how long I will be able to ride. I know I can't ride more then 60 minutes straight without a 10min ice break. I will have to take it easy, but as long as you guys are cool with waiting at the stop signs/lights/turns, I am cool with just playing catch up. Due to my injury, I might have to break off early. I do Not the area we are riding in, and am Not comfortable with leading. I am familiar with Columbus, Marion and everything between them, and my gps can get me/us to any spot if I have an address.

If my riding limitations are unrealistic for what you guys have in mind, you can just tell me. I am an adult and can handle it. No hard feelings, I understand just wanting to get out and ride, and not worry about a gimp!

:busa:

Edited by danballa

Mohican is pretty far from Delaware. All are welcome, there is plenty of places to pull off in mohican. However, it is a ride full of twisties, I would feel bad if you got all the way up here and had to ride all the way back in pain. I was just thinking of meeting up in fredericktown because it is on the way on 95. Was thinking 10/11am. Could ride through mohican to loudenville, grab some lunch, then go curve up mohican some more, maybe stop at the dam and/or covered bridge.

I know where Mohican is, and have ridden there before, I just have always followed.

I am used to pain, and have been safely riding in pain for years. That is why God invented morphine, so no need to worry about that lol.

If anyone wants to meet up with me, and then cruise on over to Fredericktown, just let me know when/where. If not, that's cool, and as long as when I wake up it's a good day, I'll see you guys there.

danballa if you and gsxr07 wanna meet up somewhere and head to marion the three of us could head to fredtown and meet with bertman...If that works for the 2 of you??

or if there is something easier doesnt matter jus tryin to get as many people people ridin as possible.....what time you wanting to meet in fredericktown bert???

what time you all wanting to meet in Fredericktown? Im free pretty much all day but the earlier the better. i was thinking around 10-11 am. That way by the time we get through mohican we can eat lunch then go back through. let me know.

I have been there many times. I havent been there sense mid summer last year but i think i remember it pretty well. I don't really care how many we get, the more the better, i just get bored riding by myself. If its just us its cool, everyone else will miss out on a nice curvey state park ride.:cool:

Turns out, that I will have to be sitting this one out. My little trial today didn't go as well as I hoped, but it did tell me I am not ready for this length of a ride.

Best of luck to you guys though.