Four-year-old dies after riding mini-dirt bike in Ohio

Kent2406

at a track requiring her fathers signature - im assuming they also required full gear....the only thing i can think of is she didnt have a neck brace and coulda came down wrong on her neck

either way its tragic.... RIP future rider

**edit - jrmmiii beat me to it

at a track requiring her fathers signature - im assuming they also required full gear....the only thing i can think of is she didnt have a neck brace and coulda came down wrong on her neck

either way its tragic.... RIP future rider

**edit - jrmmiii beat me to it

Actually the sheriff's deputy they had on the news specifically mentioned she was wearing a horse collar.

Tragic...

RIP......... Riding is dangerous and unexpected things can and do happen its the risk we all here take everyday we throw our legs over our bikes..... Its what we love to do and Im sure she loved to ride also....tragic she was sooo young tho.....Prayers with her family!

that sucks. There's nothing worse than taking all the proper precautions and still having something like this happen.

I sincerely hope the parents aren't beating themselves up for letting their daughter do what she clearly enjoyed.

I'm not so much the praying type, but I'll text message whatever higher power is listening and ask that (s)he send some good vibes toward that family.