Riders Discount -- HOLY SHIT!

Hoblick

Well, Mike HOOKED ME UP with the helmet I wanted for a VERY nice price! Thank you!
The Shoei RF-1100 came in on tuesday. I couldn't be happier, and for that price.!!! Thanks again Mike.

You are both very welcome, I appreciate the business!

Like it hasn't been said enough but RD has treated me great. Ordered a 2pc suit on special and it didn't fit. I was out of town and debating whether I could lose enough weight to make it fit but opted to return it and exchange for tires. This is even after the 30 day from original order date

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a set of DZUS fasteners on Friday, and theyre already in my mailbox today (monday). I cant say enough about Mike, TJ and the guys at RD on their service...it doesnt matter if youre buying a set of fasteners for a few bucks or an entire race setup, these guys give good service to everyone. top notch.

• Upvote 1

I ordered a set of DZUS fasteners on Friday, and theyre already in my mailbox today (monday). I cant say enough about Mike, TJ and the guys at RD on their service...it doesnt matter if youre buying a set of fasteners for a few bucks or an entire race setup, these guys give good service to everyone. top notch.

Thank you so much for those kind words!

Just recieved my new stainles braided clutch from them! Cant wait to get my progressive mono tube fork cartdridge kit. I hate waiting for back ordred parts. But thanks for the great prices and outstanding service mike.

Just recieved my new stainles braided clutch from them! Cant wait to get my progressive mono tube fork cartdridge kit. I hate waiting for back ordred parts. But thanks for the great prices and outstanding service mike.

You are welcome as well, thanks for the repeat business!

• 1 month later...

once again I got hooked up big time from RD. I found a pair of pants I've wanted for a long time that happened to be on closeout from another retailer. I was about to order them when I remembered I had a credit with RD so I PM'd Mike to see what they could do on the pants. Turns out he matched the price so I was able to use my credit as well and continue to give them business as I'd much prefer that since they've treated myself and so many other people so well

once again I got hooked up big time from RD. I found a pair of pants I've wanted for a long time that happened to be on closeout from another retailer. I was about to order them when I remembered I had a credit with RD so I PM'd Mike to see what they could do on the pants. Turns out he matched the price so I was able to use my credit as well and continue to give them business as I'd much prefer that since they've treated myself and so many other people so well

Thanks again for the repeat business, I appreciate the kind words!

• 2 months later...

Just another glowing review for RD and how much I love them

Decided to pull the tirgger on the RC-1 2pc suit deal they had around noon yesterday and just got email confirmation its already been delivered to my house in less than 24hrs. Not to mention the price on that suit I thought was pretty damn stellar

Just another glowing review for RD and how much I love them

Decided to pull the tirgger on the RC-1 2pc suit deal they had around noon yesterday and just got email confirmation its already been delivered to my house in less than 24hrs. Not to mention the price on that suit I thought was pretty damn stellar

Thanks once again for the business and the nice review :D